Belgrade, Serbia – Indie developer Tosha Serbian has announced MPEG2 Works 5 Advanced for Mac OS X, an update to their successful MPEG encoder and movie re-converter application. After great feedback from the version 4 release, M2W has even furthered MPEG2 Works reputation as the one of the best video tool’s on Mac OSX with the release of 5.0, fixing bugs and adding much-requested features. Convert your media – video and audio files, DVD and Blu-Ray discs – to iDevices compatible movies, video for web, H.264, MP4, XVID and all available standard and pro Quick Time formats using the Apple Quick Time technology for maximum compatibility. Encode to MPEG1/MPEG2, make DVD with menus, burn it on blank DVD media and much more.
“Providing the ability to users to convert their video work to any available Quick Time formats including all iDevices presets in a batch, multiple file’s processing way, was the main challenge,” commented Tosha Serbian, Main Developer of MPEG2 Works. “Now, users can convert almost any available movie formats to Quick Time using the Quick Time engine and exporter for maximum compatibility with minimal expense.”
Video Media Conversion:
* Convert from almost every available movie formats to Quick Time compatible movies
* Convert your files to available QT formats using the Quick Time engine and exporter for maximum compatibility. Every conversion option will be auto-set based on your input movie properties or you can set desired options by yourself. Convert your un-protected DVD’s and Blu-Ray’s to iDevices compatible format or any other QT format available on your system. Presets includes all iDevices, video for web, H.264, MP4, XviD and Custom format choosing.
SD (standard definition) MPEG1/MPEG2 encoding:
* Make DVD or convert Blue-Ray disk to DVD
* Encode your input files to standard definition (SD – DVD compatible), SD Super-video CD MPEG2 format or Video CD (VCD) MPEG1 format. Every encoding option will be auto-set based on your input movie properties. Use Auto DVD preset button for single click DVD making from your file. File will be encoded, authored and burnable DVD image, which you can burn onto blank DVD media under DVD Authoring section, will be made for you. Convert un-protected Blue-Ray disks to DVD.
HD (high definition) MPEG2 Encoding:
* Encode HD movies to HD MPEG2 format
* Encode your HD input files to high definition (HD – HD DVD compatible), format. Every encoding option will be auto-set based on your input movie properties or you can set desired options by yourself. 720p and 1080i encoding and auto cinemascope to wide screen resolution with letterbox adding are available.
Batch (multiple) files processing:
* Use queue option under any section for a multiple files processing. Load file, set desired options, add to queue and thats it. Repeat for every desired file and just click start.
* MPEG2 multiplexing, DVD Authoring of encoded MPEG2 files with DVD menu themes, making burnable DVD image and burning on blank DVD media.
* Built-in MPlayer to play your media – movie files and un-protected DVD and Blu-Ray discs – in full resolution with on-screen menu, subtitles support, live video filters and more…
DVD Converter module:
* Convert your DVD’s from Pal NTSC.
* DVD chapters or titles extraction
* Chapters or full title extraction from DVD in original MPEG2 format.
* Extract audio tracks from file, DVD or Blu-Ray disks for later editing, or re-convert to AAC stereo or surround 5:1 format.
* Essential audio and video tools like audio conversion option for converting your audio tracks to MP2, MP3, MP4, AAC and WAV format, adding video or audio tracks to your movies and lot more…
Ultimate all-in-one MPEG1/MPEG2 SD/HD encoder and movie re-conversion tool based on Apple Quick Time technology, indispensable part of any video toolbox.
The app is available world-wide, on the MPEG2 Works Kagi store. Please visit MPEG2 Works online for more information about MPEG2 Works 5, including tutorials and screenshots of the app. If you would like further information on MPEG2 Works 5, full version of the app for testing and reviewing, or you would like to schedule an interview, please do not hesitate to contact MPEG2 Works.
The MPEG2 Works 5 are developed by Tosha Serbian, a video and film specialist with 25 years in the movie business and Mac OSX shareware developer since 2003. Copyright (C) 2013 MPEG2 Works. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.