Mumbai, India – Announcing that Vishal Chaudhry, the developer of My History, has released the latest update for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. My History 2.1 is a 4-in-1 Productivity app that helps users keep their private and business information up to date, organized, and easily accessible at all times. The app keeps important information separated into four major life categories, including Travel, Residence, Employment and Education. This release includes a major update of the User Interface, which now has a more attractive leather-bound appearance and is more professional looking, in general.
My History Features Include:
* Attractive and easy to use interface
* Associate multiple images with all 4 categories of Travel and Residence records
* Call the contact numbers saved in the app, from the application
* Email contacts saved in the app, from the application
* Email an individual from record information on from the detail page for all modules
* Export all records for a single module in one operation
* Password protection option availableed to prevent casual inadvertent viewing of data by others
* Capture location information (For Travel and Residence modules only).
* Display the saved location on a map (For Travel and Residence modules only)
* Search feature to locate a specific file
* List Summary views of categories display records sorted by date
* Supports multi-line display of information entered in a field
* Shake to Undo/Redo changes on detail screen
* Full support for Retina display
When filling out job applications, expense reports and other forms, there are a few types of information that must be recalled time and time again. Depending on the form being used, a person typically needs to have travel, residence, employment or education history accessible at any given time. Instead of wading through a sea of old documents for this information, iOS device users can now simply download My History 2.1.
For frequent travelers, this is a priceless app. Users can create a separate file for each trip, and have instant access to vital information while filling out Visa or Passport applications, expense reports, or other travel related documents. They can also attach photos to any file and map locations for additional clarity.
Job seekers no longer need to carry bulky papers with them to interviews. With a few taps of their finger they can retrieve all the information they’ll need to fill out a job application. With the Employment module, users have instant access to their work history, including job titles and descriptions, previous salaries and even full information on their references. The Education module conveniently displays the user’s degrees and certificates, where and when they earned them, their grade point averages and more.
The final category, Residence, holds all the information needed to quickly blast through leasing forms, rental agreements and other, similar documents. This module holds all of the user’s previous home addresses, along with the length of time they lived there and other pertinent information. Users can also associate images with these files, either from their camera roll or by snapping new photos from the within the app.
* iPhone 3GS or later, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 5.0 or later
* 2.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
My History 2.1 is only $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
My History 2.1
Purchase and Download
Vishal Chaudhry is an IT professional with 6 years of work experience in a global software consulting company for overseas clients. He is now an independent software developer who specializes in unique and useful applications for Apple mobile iOS platforms. Copyright (C) 2012 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.