Budapest, Hungary – The Gamma Project announces my Travel Assistant 1.9.7, an update to their popular travel app for iOS. It’s that time of year again: Summer travel season. It is enjoyable, but it can also be expensive! Whether you’re an occasional or frequent traveler, you need to be aware of your expenses. Nothing can ruin a trip like realizing you’ve run out of money. Luckily there is a handy app which can help you prevent a financial breakdown during your holidays.
My Travel Assistant provides all of the tools necessary to help you stay in control of your money while traveling the world. This all-in-all global expense tracker, currency converter and language translator was featured by Apple as one of the top travel apps of 2011, and praised by professional travel sites and users around the world.
The UI provides a streamlined experience, allowing you to stay within your budget without missing a beat. Set your trip’s budget in your preferred currency, and record your expenses on the fly in any of the 155 foreign currencies. The app handles the currency conversions automatically, even in offline mode!
You can easily access your trip list, the currency converter, and the built-in translator with just a tap from the main menu. Both trips and trip items can be edited with a single tap. In a few taps, your expenses will be updated, or revised, and you will be on your way once again. The expense list allows you to apply any photo as the trip logo.
There are beautiful charts to show you how you are doing and it is easy to get data in and out of the app. Expense reports can be exported via email as a nicely formatted table; your trip expenses are also attached in PDF form.
The AirPrint feature allows you to print beautiful reports right from your device.
My Travel Assistant offers the ability to backup all application data or export your trips to another device.
* Ease of Use – Add, edit, and analyze your expenses on the go, without missing a step. Featuring a classy, dark, wood-grain finish, My Travel Assistant’s UI is just as much about looks as it is about efficiency.
* Finally Organized – It has never been easier to bring your expenses under control. In just a few taps, you’ll have your trip budget laid out as clear as a pie-chart (literally). Let my Travel Assistant worry about the nitty-gritty details, like currency rates, and math operations.
* Currency Converter – Never be tricked into a fraudulent deal again. Quickly convert between 155 world currencies and stay in control of your money.
* Built-in Translator – Yes, you read that right. Find your way around in foreign countries using my Travel Assistant’s translator, featuring support for 51 global languages. The full list can be found on the my Travel Assistant website.
* Universal Application – my Travel Assistant is optimized for your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad (including iPhone 5). Featuring support for Retina Display, as well as standard resolution for other devices.
* Export your trip records via email; sync trip data between devices, or save them as a backup
* Behind-the-scenes magic allows for a streamlined user experience
* Currency rates are automatically updated
* Statistics display so you know what do you spend the most money on
* Total cost of your trip using live rates. Compare how much would your past trip cost using live exchange rates
* Keep your business and personal finances separate. Mark trips and expenses using a single tap to easily distinguish usual business expenses from personal ones
English, French, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 18.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
my Travel Assistant 1.9.7 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category.
Based in Budapest, Hungary, the Gamma Project is an independent software company founded by Karoly Nyisztor. With their strong blend of design and development skills, Gamma’s passion is to craft quality apps and games for the iPhone. Copyright (C) 2004-2013 Gamma Project. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.