Budapest, Hungary – The Gamma Project is proud to announce the release of my Travel Assistant 1.9, available now for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. my Travel Assistant 1.9 marks a major update to the all-in-one global expense tracker, currency converter, and translator. With this update, users will see a largely enhanced feature set, and a completely redone UI, among other improvements.
Featured by Apple as one of the top travel apps of 2011, my Travel Assistant provides all of the tools necessary to help manage your budget while you travel the world. Record your expenses on the fly (in any of the 150 foreign currencies), stay up to date with the latest currency exchange rates, and maintain control in foreign countries with the built-in translator.
You asked, and the Gamma Project has answered. Version 1.9 of my Travel Assistant brings an onslaught of user-requested features, including iPhone 5 support, a revamped user interface, more expense categories, and an overall smoother user experience.
iPhone 5 Support:
* Along with the taller format, iPhone 5 users will appreciate an extra statistics display on the home page. Here, users can view a pie-chart that shows the top three expense categories from the first trip on the list.
* iPad users can rejoice as the iPad UI has been overhauled to provide for a more user-friendly experience. Say good-bye to the annoying pop-overs and odd glitches. my Travel Assistant 1.9 features a freshly debugged UI, and a lean user experience.
* All users will be able to appreciate the reworked UI which provides for a streamlined experience, allowing users to stay within their budget without missing a beat. Easily access your expenses list, the currency converter, and the built-in translator with just a tap from the main menu. As requested by users, both trips and trip items can now be edited with a single tap. Also, take note of the enlarged buttons which make the app even easier to use. In a few taps, your expenses will be updated, or revised, and you will be on your way once again. The expense list has also been enhanced to allow users to apply any photo from their library as the trip logo.
* my Travel Assistant now features German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian and Romanian localizations!
Other Usability Enhancements:
Want more efficiency? Check out the new search capability in the currency, language, and expense category selectors, or the 27 new expense categories. Also, users can now keep track of time and gas with the new trip start/end dates, and the odometer field in the Fuel category.
my Travel Assistant 1.9 is the most practical and efficient travel companion available today. No travel app is easier to use. Still wondering when my Travel Assistant would come in handy? Consider these situations:
* You find yourself in a foreign country, lacking knowledge of both the local currency and language. With my Travel Assistant, you can easily convert between the local currency, and a currency that you are comfortable with. At the same time, converse with the locals with the built-in translator.
* You spend your summer in the same foreign country every year. Say, one year you notice that your hotel bill seems higher than usual. By checking your previous trip expenses in my Travel Assistant, you might find that a mistake had been made with the bill. That’s just one of the many ways that my Travel Assistant can help you stay in control of your money.
Full Feature List:
* iPhone5 compatibility
* Ability to select photos from any of your photo libraries
* Easier trip and expense editing
* Fully revamped UIs
* 27 new expense categories
* Lots of usability improvements
* Considerably improved iPad version
* iPhone 5 users will appreciate an extra statistics display on the home page.
* Start and end dates for trips
* Ability to add odometer values for the Fuel category
* More space for trip and expense descriptions
* Search field for the currency selector, language selector, and category selector screens
Please note: Italian, Korean, and Japanese localizations are coming soon.
* iPhone, iPhone 5, iPod touch, iPad, iPad Mini
* iOS 5.0 or later (iOS 6 tested)
* 17.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
my Travel Assistant 1.9 is $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Travel category. Review copies are available upon request.
Based in Budapest, Hungary, the Gamma Project team is a small independent software company founded by Karoly Nyisztor. With their strong blend of design and development skills, Gamma’s passion is to craft quality 3D games and applications for the iPhone. Copyright (C) 2004-2012 Gamma Project. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.