Mysteryville 2 from Nevosoft Now Available on the App Store
St. Petersburg, Russia – Nevosoft, a top Russian casual game developer, announced the release of their game Mysteryville 2: it’s an original adventure with intriguing storyline, and hours of seek-and-find fun.
Return to the intrigue of Mysteryville in this amazing sequel! Journalist Laura Winner returns for a visit and in spite of only wanting a relaxing vacation, finds herself sucked into another mystery. Mysteryville 2 have hidden object and puzzle-solving gameplay style and offers a new story. Over the course of the game you’ll get to interact with several of the town’s inhabitants, including some new faces and some who will be familiar from the first game but have assumed new responsibilities in the town.
Laura comes to Mysteryville on the invitation of old acquaintance Bill Witowsky. However, she arrives in the town to find Bill missing and an art and jewellery auction about to take place organized by the town’s new priest. Could Bill’s disappearance and this auction, which is totally out of character for a small town like Mysteryville, be connected somehow? It’s up to Laura to find out, with your help of course.
* An intriguing and interesting story
* A great and colorful graphics
* Interesting and varied mini-games
* Atmospheric detective story
* Breathtaking gameplay
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1 or later
* 22.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Mysteryville 2 (v1.1) is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an HD iPad version available for $4.99.
Nevosoft is a leading casual game developer and publisher in Russia and Eastern Europe based in St. Petersburg, Russia. It delivers downloadable and online entertainment software for various platforms including iOS, Android, Windows and Mac. Nevosoft was founded in 2002 and is internationally renowned for its best selling, award-winning games like My Kingdom for the Princess I, II & III, LandGrabbers, Christmasville, Supercow and about 30 more. Copyright (C) 2012 Nevosoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Follow Us On
By PDGACO payday loans
- Magazines the way they were meant to be on the iPad with Readr
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks