Wilmington, Delaware – The developers of the ultra successful SayHi Translate App for iOS have created a magical new iPad app that will make the user able to speak 40 languages instantly. The app is TableTop Translator. It creates two mini translators on a table so two voices can be translated at once. Based on the original SayHi Translate, this app helps people have faster and longer conversations in different languages. The app will give you the power to speak Chinese, Spanish, German, Arabic, or more instantly.
These are some of the TableTop Translator features:
* 40 languages with voice translation
* Localized in over 30 languages for native speakers
* Rotate the mini translators with your fingers for face to face or side by side translations
* Favorites save the translations you use most often
* Fast language switching
* Male and female voice options (not available in all languages)
* One tap clear conversation
* Edit and share your translations
Try speaking to someone right across the table from you, or even teach yourself a new language? Be sure to pay attention to the details when using your mini translators. You don’t want to scratch the table!
* iPad, iPad with Retina Display, New iPad, or iPad Mini
* Requires iPad OS 5.0 or later
* 10.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
TableTop Translator 3.0 is on sale for launch for $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
SayHi is a privately-held US-based company committed to building the best mobile technologies for better communication. Our first product, SayHi Translate, is built for the millions of people that benefit from digital interpreting to speak multiple languages. Our second, TableTop Translator, is built from the millions who loved SayHi Translate and pushed us to do better. We love what we do. Copyright (C) 2011 SayHi LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.