Encinitas, California – Following the success of its original Peek-a-Zoo: It’s Peekaboo at the Zoo app, treebetty design recently announced its followup app, Peek-a-Zoo Underwater: Toddler Peekaboo in an Ocean Aquarium, which is currently being featured by Apple as ‘New and Noteworthy’ on the App Store’s Education category.
Designed for babies and toddlers, Peek-a-Zoo Underwater uses the same unique graphic style found in its first app, as well as charming music and sounds that entice children to discover and interact with 15 mesmerizing ocean creatures. Enjoy the beautiful illustrations and surprise ‘Peekaboo’ element of sea creatures that ‘pop’ into view with a touch of the screen. Children will toot with colorful clownfish, tap to the beat of feisty crabs, and wiggle along with friendly stingrays. Peek-a-Zoo Underwater’s sea creatures teach children in an unforgettable way. Each scene features colorful graphics, engaging sounds, a friendly child’s voice announcing the name of each creature, and the creature’s name written on the screen, creating a fun auditory and visual learning experience.
Peek-a-Zoo Underwater features:
* Kid-friendly interface – simply touch the screen to reveal the sea creatures
* Two levels of interactivity – a simple version for the very young (12 months and younger) and a more interactive version for toddlers and preschoolers
* 15 unique scenes – each with its own surprise
* Fresh, modern graphics – appealing to children and parents
* Fully-designed experience – rich visuals
* Fresh soundtrack with narrative and whimsical sounds
* No in-app purchases, locked scenes, or upgrade fees – simple, advertisement-free fun for children and parents
In connection with the release of Peek-a-Zoo Underwater, treebetty design has made a FREE ‘Lite’ version available for children to experience Peek-a-Zoo Underwater prior to buying the full version.
* iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 21.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Peek-a-Zoo Underwater: Toddler Peekaboo in an Ocean Aquarium 1.2 is currently priced at $1.99 (USD) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog that you represent when making your request for a promo code.
Located in Encinitas, California, treebetty design is an independent children’s app developer devoted to creating engaging, visually-appealing educational apps for young children. Founded by a mom with degrees in both graphic design and computer science, treebetty’s guiding principle is: good design is good for learning. Copyright (C) 2012 treebetty design. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.