Mumbai, India – Touchzing Media, a new iOS app development company, is very happy to announce the release and immediate availability of their third iPad app: Abraham Lincoln Interactive 1.0. It is a complete interactive biography of one of America’s greatest presidents with rare photographs, original documents, paintings, audios and articles covering all the major events and people in Lincoln’s life. The app presents Lincoln’s life in a very interesting, interactive format which a traditional book cannot match. This iPad app is ideal for both students and adults who wish to know about Abraham Lincoln and Civil War history.
The app covers Lincoln’s life story right from his birth till his assassination in 1865. The reader can know about the important people in Lincoln’s life including his family members, friends, opponents, generals, party leaders, etc. All the important incidents and events in Lincoln’s life have been covered including the important battles of the Civil War. One can read the Emancipation Proclamation, the Gettysburg address, the Thanksgiving Proclamation, letters, etc. in Lincoln’s own handwriting. The reader can know more about how Lincoln fought the civil war, saved the Union, freed the slaves with his Emancipation proclamation and redefined the course of American history.
Prominent Features in the Abraham Lincoln App:
* 14 chapters (3 free, remaining 11 are available via a single in-app purchase)
* Over 25,000 words of reading in over 100 pages and 50+ popup articles
* Over 250+ photographs, rare documents, paintings, etc. One can zoom in to see the images in detail
* Easy to navigate, interactive interface. Images and articles open on tapping
* Read famous documents written by Lincoln himself
* Audios of famous Lincoln speeches
* A photo gallery of rare photographs
* A slideshow of quotes by Lincoln
* An audio-video summary of Lincoln’s life
* Requires iPad with iOS 5.0 or later
* 212 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Abraham Lincoln Interactive 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books and Reference categories. One can watch the demo video of the app on its website.
Touchzing Media was started in 2012 to develop educational history apps for the iPad and other devices. Touchzing Media has already released apps on the American Civil War and World War 1. Copyright (C) 2013 Touchzing Media. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.