Cupertino, California – Business professionals, students, busy parents and everyone else who wants to become more organized and boost their productivity can now download the visual, vibrant and fun new task manager app fun to-do for iPad from i2e Consulting.
fun to-do for iPad is the innovative and fun new to do list app that helps users get more organized and boost their productivity. With a single gesture, ‘fun-to-do for iPad’ lets users easily capture their many tasks (a.k.a. “to-do’s”) in fun, color-coded task bubbles that are intuitive, memorable and visually appealing.
Users can also take advantage of the app’s simple, efficient and elegant user interface to:
* Manage your to do’s using simple gestures: Draw a circle to create a task bubble, swipe to mark task as complete and use pin to burst or delete task bubbles
* Set due dates, due time and priorities
* Create pop-up reminders, alerts and badges
* Status updates for each task
* Create and assign tags to every task
* Add an image icon to tasks for easy visual recognition
* Add tags to group and organize tasks
* Filter tasks by timeline (today/tomorrow/week/someday), priority, date, completion status or tags
* Postpone tasks for a later date
* Mark task as complete
* Edit task properties, including task icons, due dates, reminders, color and priorities * list view to sort tasks quickly via date and time
* Import events and tasks from Facebook, iCal and Reminder apps
* Post directly to friends Facebook wall
* A choice of refreshing design themes
“Most task manager apps are either too complicated, or simply not designed to be fun, intuitive and easy,” commented a spokesperson from i2e Consulting. “However, ‘fun to do for iPad’ is completely different. It’s the only app that breaks away from a traditional linear list approach by capturing tasks in bubbles. This makes it a visual and vibrant tool that is refreshing to look at, and most importantly, fun to use.”
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later.
* Optimized for the iPad’s Retina display
* 42.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, fun to-do for iPad 1.0.1 is offered at special introductory price of $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
i2e Consulting is talented group of experts who have been working together for five years. During that span, they have deployed more than 30 large and small business solutions for clients all over the world. The firm’s software solutions take business to a whole new level, including those in life sciences, finance, education and electronics. Previous apps include the award winning ‘Project Planning Pro’ which was Runner- Up in the acclaimed BestApp Ever Awards “Best Business App” category. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 i2e Consulting. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.