New app, Galatta, gives fans inside scoop on Indian film industry
Chennai, India – Galatta Media Private Ltd. – the trend-setting content leader in Indian entertainment, digital video and motion pictures – has announced that it has created a new app that will forever change the way fans get their daily fix of Indian movie industry news and highlights. Galatta app, slated for a highly anticipated, upcoming release, has been designed by Galatta to provide fans with the latest, up-to-the-minute, breaking news within the Indian film world; including Hollywood, and the Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, and Hindi film industries. Unlike the others, Galatta app is more than a glorified newsfeed; the app combines breaking news with stunning graphic imagery, and offers diehard fans a dynamic, new way to read and share stories regarding the Indian film world.
Galatta Media, the publisher of Galatta Cinema magazine – the largest circulating English Cinema Magazine in India for South Indian movies – is a force in the Indian movie world, and is also known for its hugely-popular Indian video portal that is a hit throughout the world. Galatta app was developed, specifically, to provide fans with easy access to an unparalleled level of timely insider info, the latest celebrity updates, and real-time breaking news in the Indian movie world.
Moreover, Galatta app was developed to offer a better, overall reading experience for fans of this colorful and unpredictable industry realm. A stylish, glossy interface was created to suit high-scope tastes; the content available from Galatta app is developed – with the discerning reader, in mind – to offer the highest levels of entertainment and information; and a unique sharing function allows users to, with one tap of their finger, share the latest news (via email/Facebook/Twitter), or categorize and save a favorite news item for later reading.
“Let’s just say that the average fan of Indian motion pictures, and the Indian movie world overall, has an incredibly voracious appetite for all of the latest celebrity information, rumors, and news – and our goal in creating our Galatta mobile application was to make sure that these fans do, right in the palm of their hand, have access to the latest, the most compelling, and the most entertaining news,” said Venkatesh C.R., the CEO of Galatta Media. “We have, literally, put the latest information right at the fingertips of fans. We’re excited. This is a great app. We have done a great job focusing on the right style; the right interface. And we’ve also worked to ensure that the news itself is consistently entertaining and informative – and always shareable.”
Galatta app was developed with clear-cut, user-friendly navigational elements to ensure convenience and easy reading, and provides an option with which users can save their favorite stories to read at a later time. A search function is included to make sure users can get the information they want, when they want it, and, best of all, fans of the Indian movie world will get the comfort of knowing, after purchasing Galatta app, that they will always be the first to know of the latest news, developments, and rumors swirling around Hollywood, and the Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, and Hindi movie industries.
* High-quality user interface
* Constant updates of Indian movie industry, with breaking news
* Celebrity highlights and information
* Save-item function
* Story share via email, Facebook, or Twitter
* Search mode
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 3.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Galatta 1.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the News category.
Galatta Media Private Ltd. is the creator and publisher of Galatta Cinema magazine, the largest circulating English Cinema Magazine in India for South Indian movies, and is also the force behind Galatta.com – a leading Indian video portal, the world over. Galatta Media aims to offer its viewership, and communities, a rich and comprehensive multimedia experience when it comes to the entertaining and colorful world of Indian movies. Copyright (C) 2012 Galatta Media Private Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Follow Us On
By PDGACO GaballaLoans
- Magazines the way they were meant to be on the iPad with Readr
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks