Cupertino, California – Move over boring, predictable and unoriginal puzzle games that grow stale in a matter of days or hours – the new free app “Let’s Puzzle!” is taking social media puzzle gaming to the next level.
Designed for all ages by the creative minds at Affle, Let’s Puzzle! reinvents the classic picture puzzle game by adding a unique social media twist. Gamers select their favorite pictures from their library or camera, convert them into puzzles, and challenge others to solve them. Along the way, gamers also enjoy:
* Challenging friends via Facebook, or being partnered with a new gaming buddy
* Sending secret messages, which add to the intrigue, fun and excitement
* Playing in real-time via turn-based gameplay, complete with push notifications
* Choosing various board size options, including moderately challenging 3×3, significantly challenging 4×4, or super challenging 5×5 grids
* Accessing hint options to help them move forward when stumped
* Collecting awards that show off their puzzle-solving skills
“Let’s Puzzle! is a fun and completely addictive new puzzle gaming experience.” commented Charles Yong of Affle. “It combines individual gaming, friendly head-to-head competition with human players instead of an AI, and the integrated communication power of social media. And because gamers can always select new photos, the experience never grows old – each photo is a new game, with new challenges and chances to win. To top it all off, the app is completely free!”
Let’s Puzzle!, the groundbreaking free app that takes social media puzzle gaming to the next level, is designed for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android-enabled devices. It can be downloaded now from iTunes App Store or Google Play.
* 3/4Gen iPhone, iPad, or 3/4Gen iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 5.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Let’s Puzzle! 1.3.2 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. It is also available on Google Play.
Affle believes that messaging is one of the core user needs on mobile. The company’s Product and R&D team spends endless hours of effort to build innovations, which make the social messaging experience significantly richer and better for mobile users. Its business model for these exciting products includes advertising, transactions and subscriptions. The company also loves to follow a partnership model that creates greater distribution and monetisation for its products, and has already created successful win- win partnerships with over 30 top carriers, handset manufacturers and publishers. Copyright (C) 2012 Affle. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.