Adelaide, Australia – Pixelflip Studios and Twizzlez are delighted to announce the release of “Loopy Lost His Lettuce HD”. An interactive children’s book available now from the Apple app store for the iPad with releases planned for the iPhone and Android.
Experience a fun and creative adventure into the unique world of handmade crochet creatures. Join Loopy in this original adventure story as he searches for his lost lettuce. Follow him through the four seasons as he meets a wonderful range of colourful characters along the way.
Featuring 30 highly detailed interactive pages and 6 fun games. Loopy Lost His Lettuce is a positive and engaging story which is ideal for pre-readers and experienced readers alike. The art style of Loopy Lost His Lettuce is created in the original and colourful art technique called freeform crochet. All objects and creatures have been individually hand-made by Twizzlez
Bring smiles to your child! 🙂
* Unique handmade crochet art style with Full iPad 3 Retina support
* 30 detailed pages of beautiful animation and interactive features to find on every page
* Touch, tilt, shake and slide to find all the different interactive objects
* 6 fun and addictive games to play throughout your adventure
* Fully narrated with both “Read to me” and “Read by myself” options
* Original story written with interactive features in mind
* Multiple skill difficulties to cater for people of all ages (Easy, Medium and Hard)
* Full Game Center support including leaderboards and challenging achievements
* Delightfully original soundtrack
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 110 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Loopy Lost His Lettuce HD 1.0 is available now for the iPad worldwide via the App Store in the Books & Education category. Priced at $2.99 (USD). With releases planned for the iPhone and Android devices. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Located in Adelaide, Australia, Pixelflip Studios is an independent startup games studio specialising in innovative and interactive media for mobile devices. Copyright (C) 2012 Pixelflip Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.