Madrid, Spain – Astrid Jansen Web Design introduces vegetable juices with fruit 1.0 for iOS. The app helps users improve their health by benefiting from the low calorie count and abundance of vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants found in vegetables.
Vegetables are healthy, stabilize weight and are extremely important in the prevention of many diseases. The recommended amount of vegetables is at least 2-3 cups per day. But for many people it is difficult to take that many vegetables every day. For all those people, vegetable juice is a great solution.
This new iPhone and iPad app describes clearly how to prepare the juices, the ingredients, its nutritional values and the diseases and illnesses the juice can help to prevent. It indicates, for each juice and for each individual vegetable, the percentage of the recommended daily intake (RDI) it contains, of the most important vitamins and minerals.
Sometimes it is difficult to choose a juice from the wide selection. Therefore, the app helps, by letting the user choose a juice in several ways:
* Per vegetable or fruit – The user can choose from 30 different fruits and vegetables
* Fruits and vegetables can be classified by their color – Each color contains different important vitamins, minerals and bioactive substances. To ensure the intake of nutrients is as varied as possible, the app divides the juices in different colors
* The app indicates, for a large number of diseases and conditions, which fruits and vegetables, and therefore juices, are beneficial in their prevention
* The juices can also be selected by taste: sweet, fresh or a bit spicy
English, Dutch, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 21.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Vegetable juices with fruit 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Food & Drink category.
Astrid Jansen Web Design is specialized in the development of iPhone and iPad apps. Copyright (C) 2013 Astrid Jansen Web Design. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.