Austin, Texas – Designed for the iPad and iPad Mini, Cook Happy App users enjoy more than 2.5 hours of high-quality recipe videos organized into 6 thematic recipe collections. The app features a refined variety of main dishes and complementary sides, illustrated with delightful, high-quality video and paired with easy-to-follow ingredient lists and instructions. The delectable video supports inspired cooking with useful features such as starred favorites and an easy-swipe distraction-free user experience.
* “Easy Weeknight Dinners” (5 recipes FREE)
* “Sophisticated Comfort Food” (6 recipes FREE)
* “Taco Fiesta” (6 recipes FREE)
* “Mediterranean Dinner Party” (6 recipes FREE)
* “Chic Desserts” (5 recipes for just $0.99)
* “Vegetarian Main Events” (5 recipes for just $0.99)
* Stay tuned for exciting new recipe collections, such as seasonal and dietary, to come
* Paul Hargrove (Easy Weeknight Dinners) – Executive Chef at Eastside Showroom in Austin, TX
* Ruby Dee Philippa (Sophisticated Comfort Food) – Restaurateur, host of “Ruby’s Kitchen” syndicated internet and satellite radio show, author of “Ruby’s Juke Joint Americana Cookbook”, and Grammy-considered recording artist http://rubysjukejoint.com/
* Sean O’Leary (Taco Fiesta) – Chef at many high-end restaurants such as Del Posto and Corsino in New York and The Four Seasons in Austin
* Jed Holdredge (Mediterranean Dinner Party) – Chef/Owner of Tapas Bravas, acclaimed Austin food trailer serving authentic Spanish tapas
* JaninaO’Leary (Chic Desserts) – Executive Pastry Chef at TRACE and the W Hotel in Austin, TX
* Kate Payne (Vegetarian Main Events) – Author and blogger behind “The Hip Girl’s Guide to Homemaking” hipgirlshome online
* New chefs will be featured as Cook Happy adds new recipes
* Requires iPad with iOS 6.0 or later
* 16.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cook Happy 1.0.1 is free, includes 4 free recipe collections (a total of 23 recipes) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Food & Drink category. Additional collections are offered for just $0.99 USD.
Demand Media, Inc. (NYSE: DMD) is a leading digital media company that informs and entertains one of the internet’s largest audiences, helps advertisers find innovative ways to engage with their customers and enables publishers to expand their online presence. Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, Demand Media has offices in North America, South America and Europe. Copyright (C) 2012 Demand Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.