Portland, Oregon – TimeStream Software’s new Disney World Mobile Guide 1.6 app for the iPhone and iPod touch gives guests all the trip-planning and in-park information they need to plan and enjoy a magical trip to Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida. But guests will find far more than a wealth of valuable park information. Also included are over 600 high-quality original photos exclusive to the app, including many difficult-to-obtain “on attraction” images.
“Walt Disney World Resort is an extremely visual experience for the entire family, so it’s only fitting that we made sure to include an abundance of high-quality photos in our flagship Disney World Mobile Guide app.” said Mike Westby of TimeStream Software. “I think guests will find the quality of photography to be outstanding, and the fact we include multiple photos per attraction, as well as elusive ‘on-attraction’ photography, is a valuable bonus.”
The popular Disney World Mobile Guide iPhone app includes “on attraction” photos for many of the most difficult to photograph attractions, including Expedition Everest, Kali River Rapids, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Test Track, Soarin’, Muppet Vision 3D, Toy Story Midway Mania!, Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain and many others.
Available now from the iTunes App Store, the new Disney World Mobile Guide app contains a complete array of valuable tools and resources, including:
* Over 120 Walt Disney World Attractions, Parades & Events
* Entertaining Detailed Interactive Maps – They look great on the iPad!
* Accurate Wait Times with Multiple Displays
* Daily Park Hours
* Parade & Event Times, Descriptions and Photos
* Walt Disney World Restaurants with Menu Items
* Over 600 High-Quality Photos
* Multiple Photos per Attraction – Not just one small thumbnail
* “On-Ride” Photos
* Walt Disney World Attractions “Tips & Strategies”
* Walt Disney World Hotels & Resorts
* One-Touch “My Favorites” Tagging
* Walt Disney World Tickets
In addition, the newest Disney World Mobile Guide is the Only Leading Walt Disney World App With:
* Over 600 Large Photos (No thumbnails)
* Complete Attraction Descriptions with Multiple Photos
* Walt Disney World Hotel Information
* Multiple Photos per WDW Hotel
* “Quick Find” tabs for Attractions, Dining and Hotels
* Tips & Strategies for Each Attraction
* Parade Descriptions with Multiple Photos
* Event Descriptions with Multiple Photos
* Walt Disney World – Annual Events
* Walt Disney World – What’s New
* Walt Disney World – What’s Coming
* Walt Disney World – Phone Numbers
* Walt Disney World – Hotel Phone Numbers
* Walt Disney World – Tips
* Walt Disney World – Toddler Tips
* Walt Disney World – Tours
* All About Disney’s FASTPASS
* How to Plan Your Vacation
* Guests with Disabilities Information
* Vacation Planning Tips
* And more…all with photos!
The new “Disney World Mobile Guide” app is native to the iPhone and iPod touch, so users always have access to the content and do not have to rely on a Wi-Fi or cell signal. As a result, it works throughout all four Walt Disney World theme parks, Disney resorts, Disney transportation, restaurants, etc.
Part of the Walt Disney World Mobile series. Other TimeStream Software apps for Walt Disney World Resort include:
* Walt Disney World Notescast
* Walt Disney World Secrets
* Walt Disney World Secrets Gold!
* Walt Disney World Hidden Mickeys
* Walt Disney World Main Street, U.S.A. Windows
* Disney World Phone Numbers
* Disneyland Mobile Guide
* Disneyland Secrets
* Disneyland Secrets Gold!
* Disney World at Work: Magic Kingdom
* Disney at Work: Epcot
* Disney at Work: Disneyland
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 23.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Disney World Mobile Guide 1.6 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category.
Founded in 2001, TimeStream Software produces Top 10, Top 100 and Top 200 travel destination apps for the iPhone and iPod touch, as well as Android powered smartphones. Copyright (C) 2001-2012 TimeStream Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.