Barcelona, Spain – Ivanovich Games today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Numtris for iOS. Numtris starts off from a similar concept as the Letris where the pieces start to fall and you have to complete each level’s objective before the board fills up; to do this you have two simple rules:
Rule 1: To eliminate a number you have to join as many pieces as indicated in the number. For example:
* To eliminate number 2 you need to join 2 numbers 2
* To eliminate number 3 you need to join 3 numbers 3
Rule 2: If you join various numbers and do not comply with rule 1 they will be added up. For example:
* If you join a number 1 and a 2: A number 3 will be generated
* If you join a number 1, a 2 and another 1: A number 4 will be generated
Starting to play is very simple. Stopping is not so easy as your brain exercises more and more as you complete the almost 300 challenges proposed by the game, being a very good amusing challenge.
* Unique, simple and addictive playability
* Almost 300 free levels
* Weekly tournaments with prizes
* Split screen for iPad
* Synchronisation by iCloud or Facebook
* Retina graphics for iPhone and iPad
* Integration with Game Center
* Universal and free
* English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Catalan
* iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal Application
* 34 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Numtris 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in beautiful Barcelona, Spain, Ivanovich Games is a privately held company founded in 2009 by independent developer Ivan Cascales. With an focus on innovation, the company is dedicated exclusively to create and promote games for the iOS platform, with many successful titles already in their catalog. Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Ivanovich Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.