Cupertino, California – The millions of people each month who enjoy browsing the fascinating Issuu publishing content network so they can read high quality magazines at no cost, now have an innovative new app that will make their lives even easier and simpler: OzApp Reader.
Created by developer Zhang Li as a third party MVP (minimum viable product), OzApp Reader – which derives the “Oz” in its name from its country of origin, Australia – lets users read their favorite Issuu publications anytime and anywhere from the convenience of their iPad, iPhone or Android-enabled device.
Additional OzApp Reader features include:
* A special low download price so that as many people as possible can enjoy all of the content that Issuu has to offer
* A simple and intuitive interface that anyone can use, regardless of their level of technical know-how
* A handy category sorting function that makes it even easier and faster to find articles, publishers, and issues of interest
* Multiple language support: English, Arabic, Bokml, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Ukrainian
Nearly 70 million people a month flock to Issuu to check out no-cost publications created by independent and established publishers across the world. The network features a wide range of convent coverage, including fashion, art, sports, lifestyle, global affairs and more.
“Issuu is an amazing publishing network,” commented Zhang Li. “And we think that people should have the choice of using their mobile devices to read content at no-cost. Basically, people can think of OzApp Reader as Issuu’s primary app, and enjoy browsing and reading great articles, publishers, and issues anytime and anywhere!”
OzApp Reader, the innovative new app that lets users easily browse and read their favorite no-cost magazines on Issuu’s incredible publishing content network, is available from the App Store and from Google Play.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 1.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
OzApp reader 1.2.5 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category.
Australia-based Zhang Li holds a Computer Science degree from China’s Guangzhou University. His first app, Melon Channel, was developed in 2011 for a Chinese-language Melbourne magazine. This was followed a year later by an app for Australia Chinese Magazine. In 2013, Zhang attended Startup Weekend Melbourne, where he discovered the immense market for free magazine publishing. He also learned that one of the industry’s leaders, Issuu, had failed three times to develop an app to compliment its digital publishing platform. Inspired by the challenge to create what Issuu was unable to achieve, Zhang developed OzApp Reader as a third party MVP (minimum viable product), which is now available to users worldwide via App Store and Google Play. Copyright (C) 2013 Zhang Li. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.