London, United Kingdom – From the creators of Paper Camera, JFDP Labs today is proud to announce the release of Paper Artist 1.4.10 for iOS. Paper Artist is a new drawing app that lets you turn your photos into personalized works of art within seconds. Anyone can feel like an painter and create artistic looking images with minimum effort. Fun and simple to use, anyone can be an artist!
Paper Artist works by mixing different visual effects into one picture, you can load an image, apply a base filter and then very easily modify it with the brush and pencil tools. Everything is extremely simple to use, as the app does all the high-tech graphics processing behind the scenes.
* Choose from over 30 original artistic styles to transform your photo
* Modify your existing photos, or use the built-in camera
* Paint with the brush to add a splash of color and other magical effects
* Write with the pen to add a personal message or a fun design
* Add a frame or border for that finishing touch
* Share it on Facebook, Twitter and other social media
The app has been distributed as a preload on many Samsung devices over the last 6 months, and it’s now available to everyone on the app markets.
* iPhone 4, 4S, 5, iPod touch
* iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad, iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, iPad, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular
* iPad mini and iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 12.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Paper Artist 1.4.10 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
JFDP Labs is a London-based company formed by ex video games developers veterans (EA, Sony, Atari) whose focus is on photography apps and technology. Copyright (C) 2013 JFDP Labs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.