Gibsons, BC, Canada – Sprightly Software today released Participants 1.1, a first of its kind attendance taking app for iOS makes it easier than ever to record attendance. Perfect for teachers, business people, group organizers, or anyone that needs to take attendance, Participants keeps a history of attendees for individual events and a history of events for each participant, letting users quickly check a participant’s history.
New in version 1.1:
* Added support for iOS 6
* Added support for the iPhone 5 and latest generation iPod touch
* Improved user interface
* Added sorting of events
Perfect for teachers, business people, group organizers, or anyone that needs to take attendance. Participants makes it easy way to keep attendance. Users can import people from their address book, assign them to groups, and add them as participants in their next event. Users can easily take attendance at their next event by checking off the participants that attend.
* Use the groups feature to quickly add a large or small group of participants to your event
* Easily e-mail event participants
* Full address book and calendar integration
* iCloud syncing between iOS and Mac ensure that you always have access to your participants data, whether at work, school, or home
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 0.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Participants 1.1 sells for $2.99 (USD) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. The companion Mac version sells for $7.99 (USD) and is available on the Mac App Store in the Education category.
Founded in 2009, Sprightly Software is a energetic, enterprising software developer based on the Sunshine Coast in British Columbia, Canada that develops business, entertainment, and design software for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Mac. Copyright (C) 2009-2012 Sprightly Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.