Patriot Pursuit launches on Independence Day
Orem, Utah – According to a Washington Post story, Americans know more about the characters on the Simpsons than they do about the Constitution. A new app, released by Juicy Development and endorsed by ‘Joe the Plumber,’ hopes to change that statistic.
That app is Patriot Pursuit, an app that quizzes users on their knowledge of the Constitution and U.S. History. “As I’ve traveled around the country, I’ve been astonished at the lack of knowledge on the Constitution.” said Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher (Joe the Plumber). “Everybody needs to know the information in this app. It’s not about right or left, it’s about thinking for yourself.”
Users can test their knowledge on a variety of constitutional facts and early American History, and earn points based on the difficulty of the questions asked. Patriot Pursuit draws its questions from a database created by constitutional scholars, and edited by Mike Holler, author of “The Constitution Made Easy.”
Questions on topics such as: US History, the Constitution and its amendments, the Founding Fathers, and Presidents of the United States make this application perfect for trivia buffs, as well as students.
As an educational app, Patriot Pursuit can be adapted for use in the classroom, as well as for homeschool environments.”This would be a fantastic app for teachers,” said Tod Hadley, CEO of Juicy Development. “Since most schools are under tremendous pressure to use technology in the classroom, and do this on a reduced budget, we’re offering a permanent educational discount on Patriot Pursuit for qualifying organizations.”
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 5.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
In honor of its Independence Day release, for a limited time Patriot Pursuit 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. Updates are free to users, and will be released periodically throughout the year.
Based in Orem, Utah, Juicy Development LLC creates fun, functional. and mouth-watering applications for the Apple iPhone, Google Android, and other mobile devices. In addition to the release of several mobile applications for the public market, Juicy does contract and private development. Copyright 2011 Juicy Development LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of their respective companies in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Follow Us On
By PDGACO payday loans
- Magazines the way they were meant to be on the iPad with Readr
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks