The Hague, Netherlands – Go Independent Records today is proud to introduce Percussion Loops HD 1.0 for iOS.
Percussion Loops HD is a vast library with hundreds of percussion loops and samples, played by a pro player and purpose built for iOS! Use them with your daw – a.o. Garageband, Auria, Cubasis, Multitrack Daw – (plus AUDIOBUS SUPPORT) or let them loop within the app itself. Nothing is programmed or synthesized, but played live by Jeroen de Rijk, Holland’s first call session percussionist.
Everything was recorded in a state of the art recording facility at high sample rates and mastered to cd quality.
The app was developed by the makers of Drum loops HD, a very successful app concept getting great reviews all over the world and by many considered to be the standard in ‘real live played drums ‘ on iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Percussion Loops HD not only has the same basic construction but follows all chapters from Drum Loops HD as well, giving a total rhythm solution without programming samples, but using 2 live players.
Percussion Loops HD has ‘copy audio to pasteboard’ built in for perfectly timed track construction in any paste equipped DAW and has Audiobus built in for ‘direct out’ recording into compatible DAW’s.
An extra feature of Percussion Loops HD is (although all instrument loops were recorded per style for that purpose) that all loops can be combined in different styles and cross combined for creative effects. Layering double time loops over normal time also works great and there are virtually no limits to how you can use this in songs or jams.
Furthermore, if you are a dance artist or producer, these loops can really spice up your tracks and bring in the human element in a subtle way, without losing tightness.
Percussion Loops HD Features Include:
* Full percussion loop library for anyone making music on an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch, containing 9 styles.
Loops and samples performed on congas, shakers, tambourine, djembe, shekere and more
* Copy/paste to your favorite multitracker!
* Percussionist to play along with when practicing your timing on any instrument (all grooves loop perfectly in app itself)
* Performed, recorded and built only for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
* Many styles in many bpms (check content list)
* 4/4, 6/8 loops and shuffles, ‘smooth’ loops, loops in straight time and shuffled time plus some unique ‘urban loops for intros and bridges
* Uncut, not time stretched, not chopped but actual high end recordings
* Audio quality: 44.1 khz, 16 bit (cd). For copying to any multitracker including GB
* All loops and fills actually played in all bpms separately, with subtle changes and differences between them making your music come alive.
* All loops can be used creatively outside their respective styles, giving endless possible combinations
* The loops were played and cut to 2 bar loops (instead of 1) giving a more natural feel (and less repetition) to your tracks
Every style comes in a wide range of tempos including:
* Ballads-60, 66, 72 and 78 bpm (beats per minute) 3 congas loops, 3 shaker loops and 3 tambourine loops
* Pop/Rock-80-170 bpm, in 10 bpm increments 3 congas loops, 3 shaker loops and 3 tambourine loops
* Funk/Hip-Hop-80, 90, 100, 110, 120 and 130 bpm 3 congas loops, 3 shaker loops and 3 tambourine loops
* Dance/DnB-120, 130, 140, 160 and 180 bpm 3 congas loops, 3 shaker loops and 3 tambourine loops
* Soul-100, 110, 120, 130 and bpm 3 congas loops, 3 shaker loops and 3 tambourine loops
* Smooth loops-60-130 bpm (10 bpm increments), congas loops, 3 shaker loops and 3 tambourine loops
* 6/8 and Shuffles-75, 85, 95, 110 and 130 bpm congas loops, 3 shaker loops and 3 tambourine loops
* Jazz,100-280 bpm, 20 bpm increments 3 congas loops and 2 tambourine loops
* Urban Loops-80-120 bpm (10 bpm increments) played on congas, djembe, shekere, shaker and tambourine completing your intros, bridges and other creative ideas
* Sampled instruments-huge library of percussion samples at multiple dynamic levels, covering all conga hand techniques and many other instruments
Tired of programming? Using real percussion like this can make the difference in terms of groove and sound instantly and breathes extra life into your work, whether you’re a songwriter, dance producer, film composer or anybody else making music on iOS!
The combination of Drum Loops HD and Percussion Loops HD could very well be the final rhythm solution for iOS producers!
Should you wanna try before you buy, download Percussion Loops HD Light to get a taste of the action (one chapter fully disclosed)
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 348 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Percussion Loops HD 1.0 is $8.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Headquartered in The Hague, The Netherlands, Go Independent Records was established in 2003. The company was founded by Hans and Marieke Eijkenaar (both pro musicians) for record production. Throughout the years Go Independent Records has transformed into a multi media company and production house for self-releasing artists and singer-songwriters. The company has developed apps for the iOS platform since 2012. A number of new apps are to be expected in 2014. Copyright (C) 2014 Go Independent Records. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.