Auckland, New Zealand – Neccessory Ltd. have just launched the Perspective Correct App for iPhone, the first app to offer live perspective correction for your photos. With a simple swipe, Perspective Correct lets you adjust your photos in 3D, giving you precise, immediate control over the horizontal and vertical perspective.
Perspective Correct is perfect for:
* Architecture Photography – fix leaning and ‘falling’ buildings
* Real Estate Photography – correct interior and exterior distortion
* Landscape Photography – correct leaning trees
* Artwork documentation – including frames and prints
* Street Photography – streetscapes and vanishing points
With live perspective correction you can see your adjustments straight away, helping you focus on getting the right framing and composition.
Misho Baranovic, well-known mobile photographer and the apps co-developer, says that “after struggling with a few other correction programs I realised that there had to be an easier way to fix perspective in photos. It’s incredible to see buildings snap back into place, whole street scenes straighten themselves out and squashed rooms return to normal.”
Apart from perspective controls, the app also features:
* Advanced focus and exposure control
* Easy to use rotate and crop tools
* Adjustable grid lines
* Advanced JPEG compression controls for even the most discerning photographers
How to use Perspective Correct in four simple steps:
1. Take or import a photo
2. Swipe the screen to adjust the perspective of your photo
3. Zoom to crop
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 3.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Perspective Correct 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Neccessory Ltd. is a tech start-up founded in 2012 by New Zealand based by Mark Hampton. The company develops innovative mobile computing accessories and apps. Perspective Correct is developed by Misho Baranovic and Mark Hampton. Copyright (C) 2013 Neccessory Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.