San Jose, California – Take Flight Software is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Photo Shoot List 1.0, its new photography app for iOS devices. Photo Shoot List helps photographers organize their lists of planned shots for upcoming events, travels, and client shoots. Shots are listed with a description and a sample photo of the type of shot planned. Each shot can be checked off as it is completed.
* List of shoots are organized by date, location, or title
* Common or repeat shoots can be saved as a template for reuse
* Pre-done templates are available for in-app purchase and include popular travel destinations, and common events such as weddings, bar mitzvahs, and maternity shoots
* Notes can be added to shots for things such as camera settings, GPS coordinates, wardrobe, or props required
Photo Shoot List was created by photographers, for photographers. It is easy to use and is a useful tool for both professional and amateur photographers to organize their shoots.
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 25.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Photo Shoot List 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Apple App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Founded in 2010, Take Flight Software has two iOS applications in the Apple App store and several others in development. Copyright (C) 2012 Take Flight Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.