Dallas, Texas – Jose Castro-Fidel, CEO and founder of Arcadia Apps, is pleased with the success of his original text-on-photo application, (PhotoPhrase); but has responded to requests for an even simpler program by developing Instaphrase, a compressed photo-labeling app that disentangles the user from the dilemma of too many choices. “When throwing a word or phrase onto a picture in a few seconds is imperative, InstaPhrase fits the bill,” Jose says.
Insights on Instaphrase:
* Free trial version with watermark
* $0.99 for Instaphrase Pro (no watermark)
* Rotates words and/or Individual letters
* Offers an array of scrollable font colors
* Includes instant-share options via Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter
* Upgradeable to PhotoPhrase
* Unique Custom Typography
* Awesome UI/UX for users
InstaPhrase offers an array of custom typography that helps users “get their creative juices flowing.” Castro says. “We believe this app will encourage a wider audience to experiment with photo-labeling and photo-captioning. Its user-friendly interface is designed so that novice users can immediately create unique results.” He goes on to note that Arcadia offers a free version of InstaPhrase so that users can “try before they buy.” He believes that, “Once they see how easy it is to use, they will want InstaPharase Pro,” (which removes the InstaPhrase watermark from pictures).
Arcadia Apps is the forerunner in creative picture-labeling apps. Their constantly-updated formatting accommodates the most sophisticated artist or designer and includes:
* Adding pricing to photos for Ebay or Craigslist
* Creating album-style honorariums for friends and family
* Creating funny text, captions, or memos-on-pics
* Creating artistic photography
* Sharing text-on-photos with friends and family
* One-tap uploading to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email
Castro promises that his team is constantly developing new photo-captioning features. “Adding type on photos has never been easier or more enjoyable,” he reasserts, “because we offer a great support system that encourages feedback. We love devising any new attributes our clients request.”
Although Arcadia Apps gained its recognition by developing photo-labeling apps, Castro reports they are currently expanding their repertoire. “You can expect to see more variety from us in the iOS platform very soon,” he promises.
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3/4/5 Gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 17.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Instaphrase Pro 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. A free abridged version of Instaphrase is available.
PhotoPhrase is a product of ArcadiaApps and StudentShortcuts, Inc. ArcadiaApps was founded in Dallas, Texas. Their focus is on making iOS apps for both the iPhone and the iPad. Copyright (C) 2013 ArcadiaApps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.