Rome, Italy – Digital Video S.p.A., the R&D Company of Toonz, today announces the release of Plastic Animation Studio 1.1 on the App Store for Apple iPad. Plastic Animation Studio lets you easily animate photos or drawings and share your animation with your friends. No drawing experience is necessary: load an image, build a skeleton structure and animate this structure deforming the image.
Plastic Animation Studio uses an innovative and powerful technology that allows you to create a complete animation with just a single drawing: the animation is controlled by skeleton structures that allow you to make stretching and bending deformations with no need for drawing each pose.
Version 1.1 contains a lot of new features such as:
* New Gallery items with improved edit animation
* New playback controls for Share
* Folders support (custom, animals, people, fantasy, item)
* Built-in Skeleton support
* Edit revisited to support also move command
* Library Pack (in-app purchase): more than 30 built-in skeletons plus images
* Visual feedback for keyframe copy
* New command for adding an ’empty’ keyframe
* Animated GIF export
* Plastic animation file format support (.planim)
* Share a Plastic Animation via email
* Improved Facebook integration
Plastic Animation Studio really brings your images to life! Unleash the artist inside you and challenge your friends by sharing your animations!
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* 48.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Plastic Animation Studio 1.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Digital Video S.p.A., the R&D Company of Toonz, is based in Rome, Italy. Digital Video has made the development of the Toonz software package its mission, and Toonz has become a world leader in cartoon animation applications. Digital Video also develops a product line for web animation and broadcast, the TAB, the line includes a Kids version, the TAB Kids. Further to Toonz and the TAB, Digital Video has developed other products for the animation industry: LineTest that offers a low cost solution for pencil testing and Story Planner, a powerful yet easy to use solution for sketching storyboards. Copyright (C) 2013 Digital Video S.p.A. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.