San Diego, California – Ape Entertainment and Bolt Creative announced today that Pocket God Comics issue No. 17 is now available on the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. In part three of “Gem Cell Research,” the tribes may or may not survive the Seaweed Monster. And with the girls’ regeneration gem still busted, they are all out of second chances.
This drives Sun and Ooga to train both tribes in what to do in an emergency because we all know there is going to be another one of those sooner or later. Meanwhile, Klik and Teela work to fix the girls’ gem. And it’s looking pretty good too, but can they fix the broken gem before someone dies of a broken heart? This issue promises fans the most shocking and unexpected ending of any issue so far! And if fans are shocked and amazed by that, just wait until they see what we have in mind for parts 4 & 5!
Based on Pocket God, one of the best-selling iPhone apps of all-time, the full-color digital comic book series is one of the most successful digital comics to-date. The comics are available on the App Store via iVerse Media, a digital distribution partner of Ape Entertainment.
* The Pygmy Peril Newsletter: No. 21 is now available with more Fan Art, and Thomas Dye’s post-Comic-Con report.
* Not only do we announce another winner in our own official Olympygs, we also announce the amazingly amazing LAST competition in the official OLYMPYGS competition! It’s huge! It’s the Triathlon Of Terror!
* All that, plus the usual features, letters and of course the Little Green Men too!
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 16.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pocket God Comics 2.0.5 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category
Founded in 2003, Ape Entertainment is the brainchild of lifelong comic book devotees David Hedgecock, and Brent E. Erwin. Ape Entertainment is the comic book home to innovative new titles as Little Green Men, Scouts, and Heroic. Ape is also the North American publisher for licensed properties Shrek, The Penguins Of Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda, Richie Rich, Casper, Strawberry Shortcake, and Cut The Rope. Copyright (C) 2003-2012 Ape Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.