Cedar Park, Texas – Web Information Solutions introduces an update to the award-winning iOS application, Pocket Informant Pro 3.0, which offers complete integration of Calendar, Tasks, Notes and Contacts. The concept is simple: bring together everything about your day into one location, allow users to customize virtually every part of the app, and make it beautiful and easy to use. The new version, Version 3.0, brings tons of new features as well as existing features made even better.
So what exactly is is that has been added? What makes this so “ground-breaking”?
* Better Looking: It’s simpler, easier to use and just clear. In fact, that’s what it’s called: Clear. In Pocket Informant 3, you are given more control over what elements you would like to enable or hide, so that you can focus on the data that matters to you the most. All of this power is now wrapped up in the best looking interface yet.
* More Natural: Just create a new task or event and type (or use iOS voice dictation to say) phrases like “Coffee with Mom every Tuesday at 6am” or “Lunch with Bob next Friday”. Pocket Informant will understand and set your event accordingly. Currently, only available for English.
* Richer Notes: Now enjoy a full featured rich text editor when taking notes in Pocket Informant. Change fonts, styles, sizes, colors or make bulleted or ordered lists – it’s all there.
* There For You, Rain or Shine: Now as you look out over your upcoming events, check the forecast at the same time. Add the weather forecast to any calendar view and show the current conditions in the Today tab (weather is provided by Weather Underground and is available as an in-app purchase)
* Today – Fully Customized: The Today view is a favorite for so many people. All the events & tasks you care about Today in one simple place. If you liked it before, you’ll love it now. Pocket Informant 3 lets you reorder your Today View sections, turn any section you want on or off, and perhaps the most exciting addition: Add any of your custom Smart Filters to the Today Tab.
* Checklists: Sure, Pocket Informant has always been there for you to take meeting notes, schedule events, organize your tasks…but what about your lists of stuff? When you go grocery shopping or maybe you’re packing for a trip – what’s the best way to track the list of stuff for that task? Checklists, of course.
* Smarter Projects: Now you can set due dates on your projects, set your projects to automatically complete, set a project template, and you can change how each project automatically does (or does not) handle your “next actions”. Smarter indeed.
* Evernote: So, there’s this cool little app out there called Evernote. Maybe you’ve heard of it? Yeah, so have we. And now, you can sync your Evernote notebooks, tags, notes, and attachments with Pocket Informant. The fun isn’t stopping there because we’ve got support for “stacks” coming right around the corner as well. (Note: Evernote to dos and tables aren’t supported just yet)
There are many more features and improvements that have been added as well; there are just too many to list. We encourage you to take a look for yourself, and see how Pocket Informant Pro can benefit you!
“I was blown away with how easily I could glance at the Month View and seriously evaluate everything that I’ve got going on this month,” says Perry Brauner of GearDiary online. “This is something that you’re not able to do with iOS’s built-in calendar app.”
“This is the biggest release we have ever had. I can’t wait to see the reaction of people when they download version 3 and use the incredible new interface,” says Alex Kac, Founder and CEO of Web Information Solutions. “We have seen more excitement from our testing groups than I have ever seen before. I am sure our customers will love it!”
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, Turkish
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 24.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pocket Informant Pro 3.0 is $14.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Headquartered in Cedar Park, Texas, WebIS, Inc. is a privately funded Corporation founded in 1997 by Alex Kac. WebIS has focused on the Mobile PDA and Smartphone market since August of 2001 and quickly rose to become one of the top ten developers by sales for mobile devices shortly thereafter. WebIS is a group of people dedicated to providing quality products, which meet the highest standards, to improve our customers’ lives. They have a reputation for innovative, well-planned, and usable design, striving always to do the right thing. They are a dynamic and fluid company, which allows them to make decisions not bound to rigid policy. Copyright (C) 2013 WebIS, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.