Cedar Park, Texas – WebIS today is pleased to introduce Pocket Informant Go! 2.5 for iOS, their new, economy PIM (Personal Information Manager) app, which is a Universal app optimized for display on all iDevices, including the new iPad’s Retina display. A simplified version of their flagship app, Pocket Informant Pro, its clean, colorful, ringed binder design offers an integrated Calendar and Task solution. Pocket Informant accesses iOS Calendar, syncs with Google Calendar and Google Tasks, and offers an optional service called Pocket Informant Online as an in-app purchase, which enables cloud-based sync between devices.
* Integrated Calendar, Tasks, and Events
* Customizable Settings
* Category Colors and Icons
* Over the air sync
* Push Notifications of Alarms
On launch in portrait or landscape orientation, Pocket Informant Go! opens to reveal a virtual pocket organizer with ten small black rings holding a limitless number of pages. The white pages are uncluttered, with black and gray text and highlights. The entire app is effectively color-coded, and small color accents appear on each page. There are three different tabbed section dividers stacked vertically along the far right. Touching any, immediately opens the left and right pages of the corresponding section, bringing that tab to the forefront.
From top to bottom, the cyan tab opens the Appointment Book/Calendar for the Future; the violet tab accesses the Tasks & Events Scheduler; and the gray tab open the app’s numerous Settings. Pages in every section contain a variety of function buttons in the top tab bar.
* Pocket Informant Go! is a universal app for both iPad and iPhone/iPod touch
* Add Events easily with just a few taps of a button
* Create custom calendars to aid in your personal organization
* Swipe between Weeks
* Jump-to-date function allows you to quickly access any chosen date without endless scrolling – simply double-tap the calendar icon in the tab bar
* Comprehensive collection of icons available for your Events
* Create a template from a frequently occurring Event to streamline your data management
* Swipe to Action allows you to swipe an Event, and choose to share, edit, make a template from, or delete your Event
* Location mapping available for your Event at the touch of a button – supports multiple location bookmarking
* Alarms for your Events – choose to add just one, or many, depending on your needs
* Supports repeating Events
* Highly configurable Tab Bar allows you to choose which features are on your home page, and then easily swipe between feature tabs
* Desktop and Color Themes to further customize your Pocket Informant Go!
* Task Grouping
* Pre-made filters to quickly find Active, Due, and Completed Tasks
* Assign a Tag to your task for easy sorting and search-ability
* Have a frequently occurring Task? Create a Template for quick and easy task entry
* Location-based alerts for Tasks! Receive an audible alert when in the vicinity of your Task. Supports multiple Location-based alerts
* Alarms for your tasks. Choose to set one, or multiple, depending on your needs
* Icons available for at-a-glance reference
* Photo and Contact linking
* Swipe to Action allow you to easily share via email, edit start/end dates, delete or make a template from your Task
“Pocket Informant Go! is a milestone in the growth of our company, the first time we have offered an economy version of the app,” commented Alex Kac, Founder and CEO of WebIS, Inc. “This version of our best-selling productivity app is designed for those looking for simplified organization, who don’t need all the advanced features of Pocket Informant Pro; and it’s a Universal app with support for the iPad Retina display.”
* U.S. English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Spanish, and Turkish
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 20.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pocket Informant Go! 2.5 is $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Review copies are available on request.
Headquartered in Cedar Park, Texas, WebIS, Inc. is a privately funded Corporation founded in 1997 by Alex Kac. WebIS has focused on the Mobile PDA and Smartphone market since August of 2001 and quickly rose to become one of the top ten developers by sales for mobile devices shortly thereafter. WebIS is a group of people dedicated to providing quality products, which meet the highest standards, to improve our customers’ lives. They have a reputation for innovative, well-planned, and usable design, striving always to do the right thing. They are a dynamic and fluid company, which allows them to make decisions not bound to rigid policy. Copyright (C) 2012 WebIS, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.