Podrunner releases Podrunner: Shift for iOS
San Francisco, California – Podrunner(tm), the world’s most-downloaded workout music, has released Podrunner: Shift, an iPhone/iTouch app that lets listeners work out to any of Podrunner’s free exercise mixes at any desired BPM (Beats Per Minute).
Podrunner offers music mixes from 130 to 180 BPM, but the large number of available speeds has a downside: “Before Podrunner: Shift, listeners only had four or five mixes available at any single BPM,” says Podrunner founder and DJ Steve Boyett. “With Podrunner: Shift, the entire catalog is now available at whatever speed they want.”
Podrunner: Shift also makes the mixes useful for those whose workout pace was previously outside of Podrunner’s offered range. Now slower walkers, speed runners, cyclists, spinners, elliptical trainers, stairclimbers, and more can play any Podrunner mix at their preferred BPM. “Just pick a mix, pick your speed, and go,” says Boyett. “There’s no waiting, and you can change speed on the fly.” The music’s pitch remains unchanged, and Podrunner’s renowned audio quality is not degraded. And if you don’t currently have the mix you want, Podrunner: Shift will download it for you.
Podrunner: Shift also features an “Intro Skip” button that bypasses a mix’s introduction and goes straight for the beats. “The two-minute intro is Podrunner’s main point of contact with listeners,” says Boyett. “But listeners don’t want to hear the intro every time they work out. Now they don’t have to.”
With the free Podrunner app, users can download, search, sort, play, and view info about any available Podrunner mix. “It’s your one-stop shop for all things Podrunner,” says Boyett. App users can upgrade to Podrunner: Shift in-app to add the powerful BeatShift and Intro Skip functions.
“Podrunner: Shift is simple, easy to use, rock-solid, and terrific at doing a few extremely valuable tasks to help your workout,” says Boyett. “With on-the-fly beatshifting, I had to wait for the technology to catch up to me. But we Podrunner listeners are used to waiting for everyone else to catch up.” Podrunner: Shift is available from the iTunes App Store, or from the Sweat Shop online.
Podrunner is a free, biweekly music mix for runners, power walkers, indoor cyclists, or anyone who can benefit from a tempo-based workout. An award winner five years in a row, Podrunner is arguably the world’s most popular workout music, consistently ranked in iTunes’ Top 10 Health and Fitness podcasts, and in the Top 100 overall. Each Podrunner mix is an hour of nonstop, high-energy dance music mixed by San Francisco Bay-area DJ Steve Boyett. Copyright (C) 2011 Podrunner. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Follow Us On
By OBREAKSL penny stocks
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
- Share your photo memories in style with Picerty for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks