Tsukuba, Japan – Poppin Games is proud to announce the release of Alice’s Mad Tea Party 1.2, their brand-new social game for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Complete with in-depth story and beautiful hand-painted graphics, this game brings Wonderland directly to your iOS device.
* Gorgeous hand-painted characters and animations
* All sorts of Alice-themed items and decorations
* Delightful snack-yielding trees, bushes, and flowers
* Carefully written story events and beautifully painted backgrounds
The game’s carefully written story takes place just one year after the events of “Through the Looking Glass,” as Alice finds her way back into Wonderland in search of her lost cat Dinah and discovers that Cakes, Pastries and all sorts of other Sweets grow naturally on Trees, Bushes, and Flowers.
* Fans of Alice, fans of farming-style games, and Parents
* Promotes reading through the inclusion of the original story within the app
The app is to be featured on major “App Intro” media worldwide:
* Feb 10th: Free App Magic (No.1 App Intro Media in UK)
* Feb 10th: Valentine’s Day 2013 App (most popular app during Valentine period in UK)
* Feb 14th: Free App A Day (No.1 App Intro Media in US) etc.
* The app is Free from Feb 10th-14th along with Free App Magic and Free App A Day
* English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3/4/5 Gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 43.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Alice’s Mad Tea Party 1.2 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Tsukuba, Japan, Poppin Games Japan is a small, start-up game studio lead by ex-exective of DeNA, and focuses on Social Games for North America and Asia. “Innovative,” “High-Quality Graphics,” and “Native Apps” are our themes for 2013. Copyright (C) 2013 Poppin Games Japan. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.