Champaign, Illinois – Independent designer, developer, Tom Witkin today is thrilled to announce the release of Poster 2.0.0, an update to his popular WordPress blog editor developed for iPhone and iPad devices. Easily and quickly post to and manage your WordPress blog. Poster supports both WordPress.com and WordPress.org (self-hosted) blogs. Version 2 brings tons of new features and improvements:
* Support for custom post types
* Poster is now localized for French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish in addition to English
* Improved WordPress integration, now with the ability to edit post excerpts and sticky posts
* Save edits to posts locally
* Insert images at any location within a post
* Reorder your blogs
* Manage up to 9 blogs at once
* Add labels to custom fields
* Improved sharing of published posts
* Improved URL scheme with support for a callback URL, making posting from other apps even easier
What are people saying? Poster has been well-received and users have responded with great enthusiasm. One user has proclaimed it “the blogging app if you love Markdown”, while another called it the missing link allowing them to blog from their iOS device.
Beautiful Pixels: “A must have app for your iPhone and iPad if you have a WordPress blog.”
The Industry: “I’ve been looking for a simple, easy to use iOS app for posting while on the go, and I think Poster is the best solution on the App Store, thus far.”
The Loop: “I downloaded this over the weekend and love it.”
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3/4/5 gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 3.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Poster 2.0.0 is offered at a special launch price of $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category. For interviews, further information or promo codes, please contact Tom Witkin.
Located in Champaign, Illinois, Tom Witkin is an independent designer / developer who just likes to make things. He spends his free time pursuing his passions through his various projects. Copyright (C) 2013 Tom Witkin. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iOS, iPad, and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.