Cincinnati, Ohio – Announcing AppsHeard recently released Quad Screen Browser 1.0 for iPad users. The new application leverages the power of up to 4 browser windows simultaneously on the iPad. You can use 1, 2, 3 or 4 browsers at the same time. Drag and arrange your browsers windows into different shapes and sizes. Open links from one window in another window. Make the most of your available screen real estate available on your iOS device.
* Control 1, 2, 3 or 4 browser windows independently
* Complete 4 tasks in 4 browser windows simultaneously
* Manage Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare and more at the same time
* Stay up to date with news, weather and sports at the same time
* Easily compare eBay, Amazon and Craigslist postings on the same screen
* Private Browsing is a breeze! Quickly clear all cookies under the Settings menu
* Bookmarks and History are conveniently stored and accessible via each tool bar
* Simply tap and hold to save images
* Window proportions are automatically saved when rotating the iPad
* Social website links
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 1.4 MB
Pricing and Availability
Quad Screen Browser Free is available for Free and Quad Screen Browser Pro is available for $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
AppsHeard creates and develops the highest quality and most engaging applications for their customers’ mobile users. The company doesn’t just meet client expectations, they surpass them. In two years, AppsHeard has developed more than 60 iOS apps, which have been downloaded a total of 750,000 times, thanks to the company’s ability to hone in on a target audience. AppsHeard is the place to go for custom app development. The owner of AppsHeard also is the owner and President of SellYourMac.com, which specializes in buying and selling used Apple products including iPhones, iPads, and Macs. SellYourMac.com offers free quotes on your used Apple devices and 100% guarantees a no-hassle transaction. The Cincinnati based company strives to help families, students, businesses and schools transition to the latest Apple products. Copyright (C) 2012 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.