Hangzhou, China – Enolsoft Co., Ltd., a professional multimedia software developer, today is pleased to release their EPUB Viewer for Mac app, which works to help Mac users open and read EPUB eBooks on Mac instantly, as well as convert EPUB to Adobe PDF format on Mac.
Enolsoft EPUB Viewer for Mac is an EPUB eBook reader for Mac users to open and read non-DRM protected EPUB formats on Mac with Zoom-in, Zoom-out, bookmark, scrolling and Print etc. Moreover, Mac users can also treat this Mac EPUB Viewer as a Mac EPUB to PDF Converter to convert the EPUB format to PDF on Mac.
Key capabilities and benefits include:
* Open and view multiple EPUB files on Mac in Tab mode
* Play embedded media files, audio & video in EPUB files
* Manage EPUB eBooks with bookshelf on Mac
* Zoom-in, Zoom-out, Rotate or Bookmark to read the EPUB files the way you like
* One click to open HTML links in EPUB files
* Convert EPUB to PDF on Mac with original elements retained: layout, text, images, hyperlinks, tables, fonts, and graphics etc.
* Stable, safe and user friendly EPUB eBook reader for Mac
* Run well on Mac OS X 10.6 – OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
“We’re always sensitive to our customers’ needs,” said Marrisa Liu, Manager of PDF project of Enolsoft Corporation. “It became clear to us that EPUB ebooks gets more popular, Enolsoft EPUB Viewer lets users focus specifically on reading EPUB files on Mac easily. And Enolsoft’s developers are working to expand the apps of document viewing and will announce the new apps in the near future.” she added.
Pricing and Availability
Enolsoft EPUB Viewer for Mac is available now through Enolsoft official website with a retail price for $29 (USD). All of the Enolsoft products provide a free trial version for download.
Enolsoft Co., Ltd. is passionate about utility productivity. The company provides a comprehensive range of products that can be used in many areas of multimedia, with a strong focus on PDF tools. Additionally, Enolsoft Co., Ltd. offers video conversion, YouTube HD downloading and converting apps. Copyright (C) 2013 Enolsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.