San Jose, California – LightPlaces Ltd today announces the release of online collaborative drawing application, BaiBoard, for both iPad and Mac. BaiBoard is an innovative application that not only allows users collaborate easily with Facebook friends on joint drawing and designing projects in real-time, and also publishes finished diagrams via Twitter, Facebook or a website with customized URL.
Apple iPad has been a great device for real-time collaborative drawing among peers with its multi-touch and mobility that allows users to connect and share across the world. With cloud services such as sharing and syncing, BaiBoard is specifically developed for users to host meetings and collaborate with others on both iPad and Mac.
* Single user mode or multi-user collaborative mode, all diagrams are saved and can be retrieved anytime
* Wide range of built-in drawing tools, shapes and stencils, as well as syncing, sharing, snapshot functions
* Facebook integration that lets you collaborate with your Facebook friends instantly
* Export diagrams to Twitter, Facebook or webpage with customized URL
* New iPad, iPad 2, iPad (IOS 4.0 or later)
* iMac, MacBook (Mac OS 10.6 or later)
Pricing and Availability:
BaiBoard is Free and available worldwide exclusively on iPad and Mac App Stores under Productivity category. For more information, visit them online.
LightPlaces Ltd is an innovative developer of real-time collaborative software for mobile devices and publishes a range of collaborative software for iPad, iPhone and Android devices. Copyright (C) 2012 LightPlaces, Ltd All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.