Los Angeles, California – Kidevice today is pleased to announced the release of their introductory app, RealColor, created for iPhone and iPad. RealColor is the unique union of technology and color education. It uses the phone’s camera and objects in the child’s world, to introduce them to colors. Three fun activities introduce kids to color – from basics to shades. The highlights include:
* Over 100 pages Coloring Book that allow colors to be selected from around the child’s environment, be it your backyard or grandma’s dress.
* Find Color challenges the child to find the colors indicated from within the app, making color identifying less abstract.
* Mix Color lets them experiment by mixing colors taken from their surrounds. Their efforts are rewarded in terms of collected colors – color characters that require tending on the child’s part.
* Keeping language diversity in mind, RealColor also comes with the ability for users to record the name of the color in their own language, making it adaptable to color learning across the globe.
RealColor couldn’t exist anywhere else in any other time, medium or platform, other than the mobile handheld devices that it is designed for. The company hopes that RealColor brings real learning and joy to every little hand that plays with it.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 56.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
RealColor 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Kidevice is a Southern California based developer of apps. Its team has been involved with app development for children since the inception of apps. Their learning and research has led them to conclusions that have become their guide. Their mantra – "We believe we bring a totally awesome learning approach to the times we live in. We hope that you share our enthusiasm in creating experiences where there are no boundaries between fun and education – they are one and the same!" Copyright (C) 2012 Kidevice. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.