Chicago, Illinois – Point618 Design today is pleased to announce RecipePad 1.4 for iPad, a major update to its best-selling Recipe Organizer and Editor with Hands Free Kitchen Controls. The elegant app features easy recipe import of YummySoup! and MacGourmet files, convenient manual entry of recipes, shopping-list sync with all the user’s iDevices, and user-customizable categories.
This update also includes the new Recipe Explorer. The Recipe Explorer is an optional subscription service, which gives the user the convenience of searching over 1 million recipes from 50+ food sites and blogs simultaneously, providing you a greater variety of recipes, all at once. Users can apply filters to their searches for specific cuisines, allergies, holidays and more.
“Users will love the convenience of the new Recipe Explorer,” said John Caccavale of Point618 Design. “With millions of new recipes displayed at your finger tips, users now have a new and engaging way of discovering new recipes”.
* Recipe Importing – import your entire MacGourmet or YummySoup! recipe library via iTunes file sharing
* Hands-Free Navigation – recipe notecards can be navigated forward by bumping the kitchen counter the iPad rests on; no need to touch the screen with dirty hands
* Shopping List – syncs over iCloud so that your list is available on your iPhone while you are at the store
* Music Controls – from the Kitchen View you can access your iTunes Music Library and play music while you cook
* Large Built-In Kitchen Timer – any timers you start will automatically be synced with your iCloud-enabled devices
* Recipe Editor – quick and easy recipe input
* Recipe Categories – list by Courses or Favorites for easy browsing and searching
* English, Italian, French, Spanish, and Simplified Chinese
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 40.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
RecipePad 1.4 is $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Food & Drink category. An optional subscription to the Recipe Explorer is $1.99 per month, or $19.99 per year. Review copies are available on request.
Based in Chicago, Illinois, Point618 Design Inc. creates apps for the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2013 Point618 Design Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.