North Ridgeville, Ohio – Complete System Solutions, Inc. today is proud to announce the release of Remote Patrol 2, a significant update to the popular iPhone App. Remote Patrol is a companion App to SecuritySpy for Mac. It allows easy access, control and organization of cameras in your home or businesses. Remote Patrol will allow you to review previously captured footage or images as well as view live cameras.
Apple Push Notifications has been a popular request by customers and we’ve added it in this update. The user interface has been completely redesigned to take advantage of the larger screen real estate on the iPhone 5. Landscape mode is now supported throughout the App. Adding or removing cameras in SecuritySpy is now automatically reflected in Remote Patrol. Remote Patrol will no longer require a resynchronization to add or remove cameras it is all done for you.
Bonjour has been included to make setting up the server entry in Remote Patrol even simpler. The new version will detect what network you are on and use either a local or remote address to get to the server(s). This eliminates the need to create a separate server entry for local versus remote viewing without sacrificing efficiency.
* View an unlimited number of servers
* View an unlimited number of cameras per server
* Rearrange cameras and servers into any order
* Complete control for each camera
* Pan / Tilt / Zoom
* Presets to jump to directly to a position
* Cameras are automatically created from SecuritySpy (no re-entry required)
* Live multi-view (multiple cameras at once) or single view
* Pinch to zoom while viewing live cameras
* View previously captured footage, either movies or images
* Hide cameras from views but still have them searchable for history
New Features in Remote Patrol 2:
* Apple Push Notifications
* Single server for both local and remote viewing based on the network
* Full support for iPhone 5 larger screen
* Both portrait and landscape supported
* Searchable server table
* Searchable history result
* Create new servers using Bonjour
* Auto detect changes to SecuritySpy configuration
* Customizable multi-view
* Toggle Active/Passive by camera or all at once
* Toggle notifications by camera or all at once
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch, iPad, iPad mini
* Requires iOS 6.x or later
* SecuritySpy for Mac running on a server
* 1.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Remote Patrol 2.0 is $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
Complete System Solutions, Inc. (CSS) is a U.S. software development firm started in 1992. Originally specializing in AS/400 logistics development, CSS has been working on iOS development since the introduction of the iPhone. Bringing 23 years of experience to the mobile platform. Complete System Solutions contracts with various clients and industries to assist in the development of systems and integration with iOS. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Complete System Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.