Perm, Russian Federation – Nulana today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Remotix VNC & RDP 4.0, a major update of their fast and secure remote access tool with completely new layout on both iPad and iPhone adapted for iOS 7. The application provides remote access to Mac OS X, Windows, Linux and doesn’t require any additional software installed on remote machines.
Version 4.0 has an improved UI & layout for both iPhone and iPad. Server categories allow users a convenient way to save and organize all of their connections. Master password protects the app from unattended access. iPad users can switch between the Grid and List modes based on which is more convenient at the moment.
Here’s the full list of new features:
* Completely new UI on both iPad and iPhone, adapted for iOS 7
* Grid & list modes on iPad
* Master password to protect from unattended access
* Server categories
* Complete hardware and bluetooth keyboard support, including F1..F10 keys, modifiers and Caps Lock on iOS7
* Middle mouse click support
* Server search on iPhone
* New viewer background
Here is the list of bug fixes:
* International keyboard fixes
* RDP crash fixed
* OS X Mavericks Screen Sharing encrypted connection fixes
* OS X Mavericks dock pull issue fixed
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 14.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Remotix VNC & RDP 4.0 is $19.99 (USD) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Utilities category. The update will be free for current users.
Nulana LTD is a privately held software company, founded in 2007. Since then we have focused on creating great apps for Mac OS X, iOS, Windows and Android. We are a small team of creative thinkers, highly experienced in software craftsmanship. We are making our own products as well as implementing our customers ideas into life. Copyright (C) 2013 Nulana LTD. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, OS X, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.