Flensburg, Germany – Stefan Preuss is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of “Retake Photo Toolbox – 3in1” for Apple’s iPhone and iPod touch devices. Retake Photo Toolbox contains 3 handy tools:
1.) (Re)Locate Photo:
Store the users current location and heading information and attach a picture for later reference or let this tool guide the user to a previously stored location – the additional heading information makes it possible to the find the exact viewing direction of the location.
Some examples of use:
* Relocate a place where you took a beautiful picture
* Find a parked car
* Note great restaurants or bars
* Document found geo-caches
* Share points of interest
* Announce a meeting point
* Save the address of your location using Reverse-GEO-Coding
* Share your current location / POI via e-mail, Twitter, Facebook or SMS/Messaging
* Guides the user to a stored location
* Data can be backed-up and restored through the iTunes document section
* Location data and pictures are editable
* Photos of locations are stored in the CameraRoll in full resolution
* Supports iOS data sharing
2.) Photo Overlay:
The user can document a progress using photo overlays. Placing an overlay (onion skin) on the current camera view is a great helper! It makes it easy to take an other picture from the same position.
Some examples of use:
* Document the progress of building a house
* Keep record of a growing flower
* Tracking the healing of an injury
* Document the progress of paining a room
3.) Fast Photo Swap:
Fast photo swap let the user choose up to 6 pictures and swap them for you without any ‘focus losing’ effect. Just a plain swap from ‘this’ to ‘that’. Pictures can be swapped after a defined duration or by a tap.
Great tool for:
* Displaying the progress taken with the ‘Photo Overlay’ function
* Compare reassembled items ( before / after pictures )
* Finding assembly errors on PCBs or similar items
* Finding mismatches in ‘find the difference’ pictures
* Compatible with Apple’s iPhone 3GS and later models
* iPod touch 4th generation and later models
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 2.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Retake Photo Toolbox – 3in1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography and Video category.
Stefan Preuss started coding games back in 1987. Developing on many different platforms including Atari 800, Atari ST, Commodore Amiga, Nintendo DS and the Web, the current focus is on iOS devices. Copyright (C) 2013 Stefan Preuss. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.