Sarasota, Florida – HandL is proud to announce a major update to Contact Snapper 2.3 for iOS, a business card scanner App that instantly converts business cards into contacts. Sporting an all-new design, Contact Snapper takes a stellar concept and converts it into a reality. Powerful OCR technology embedded right at the core of Contact Snapper allows the conversion of business cards into direct address book contacts. Simply point the device camera at the business card and via Contact Snapper’s robust scanning system, the card will be scanned and every detail will appear in the address book as a contact. QR codes can be handled by the App as well.
The brand new design makes the user interface extremely elegant and seamless to use. Contact Snapper simply works like magic, just take a picture and within seconds the results will appear in a user friendly interface. Before adding the contact, the details can be changed manually and even double-sided card scanning is a feature. Get Contact Snapper and save precious time without having to enter every single contact detail manually.
* Scan business cards with camera and turn into contacts
* Scan and add three contacts for free
* Covers 200 countries
* Optimized OCR Technology to convert image to text
* Management of double-sided cards
* Image editor / Orientation management
* Assign contacts to groups / Groups management
* Ability to assign a picture other than the business card scanned to your contacts
* LinkedIn search with ability to send invitations
* Geolocation of your contact’s addresses
* Ability to use text as source (e.g. email signature)
* QR Codes recognition
* Intuitive user interface
* Works instantaneously – No network required
* Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
*Optimized for iPhone 5
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 27.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Contact Snapper 2.3 is available on the App Store globally for free with in-app purchases starting at $2.99 USD up to $5.99. The first three contacts can be scanned and added for free.
Based in Sarasota and established in 2011, HandL produces finely crafted productivity Apps for iOS that have an impact on the daily lives of users. Copyright (C) HandL, 2013. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.