Madrid, Spain – 3y3.net today is pleased to announce the release of Secretary 1.0 for Mac OS X. Secretary is a very competent administrative assistant who takes note of all keystrokes and mouse clicks on your Mac for your further review. This keylogger creates full HTML reports for every session where you can see all keys pressed and snapshots taken. You can even receive an email every time a keystroke session is started. Its main features are:
* Runs silently showing only a small icon in the status bar
* Records every key pressed (except, for security reasons, those ones pressed in a ‘password’ field)
* Takes a screen snapshot every time a mouse click is detected
* Send you an email whenever a keystroke session is started. The application assumes a keystroke session is started when a key is pressed after 30 minutes of inactivity
* Sessions are recorded in HTML so You can inspect all sessions in your browser and see all keys pressed and snapshots taken
Running Secretary is quite simple. Whenever you plan to leave your Mac alone, start the application, configure the settings and start the recording session. Then, simply suspend the computer. If anyone open the computer Secretary will catch all activity in the log file.
* OS X 10.5 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 0.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Secretary 1.0 is $19.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Business category.
Based in Madrid, Spain, 3y3.net is a group of independent professionals with extensive experience in IT founded in 2009. They have high skills in applications programming and software development. Their open structure can respond quickly to market changes and adapt to the demands of customers at very competitive prices, both here and abroad. Their business model includes both the sale of their own applications on the iTunes App Store, as well as the development of applications for other companies. They are registered as individual developers in the App Store under the name Gema Martinez. Search their applications and see how they work. Copyright (C) 2012 Gema Martinez. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.