East Lansing, Michigan – Free The Robots Inc today is proud to announce that ShadowArc 1.0.0 has been released for sale on the iOS App Store. ShadowArc pits the player against an endless waves of arcs that threaten to send the universe into the void. The player must maneuver their paddles to block the onslaught of approaching arcs. Arcs approach at varying speeds, trajectories, and patterns, so players must be ready for anything.
ShadowArc features hours of gameplay and replayability with numerous levels spread across the different Zones. Players will learn the basics of the game in the Elemental Zone levels. The Synthetic Zone will challenge their ability to earn 3 stars on each level as the arcs start to learn new tricks. The Vector Zone challenges the elite player with an array of furious and frantic levels. For infinite replayability, players can compete with the best in the world in the endless Infinity Zone.
The arcs aren’t the only ones with tricks up their sleeves. Throughout the game, players can acquire power ups like nukes and temporary invincibility. As players earn coins, more upgrades become available to improve their capabilities, such as upgrading to more hearts to withstand more hits or upgrading to more inventory slots to hold more power ups.
* 45 handcrafted levels
* Endless mode – compete for the high score through GameCenter
* Upgrade and power up system
* Original soundtrack and sound effects
* 60 fps gameplay
* Universal app
* Enhanced for the iPhone 5
* iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 47.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
* ShadowArc 1.0.0 is available for an introductory price of $0.99 (USD) on the App Store in the Games category. A free version, which only includes the Elemental Zone levels, will also be available on the App Store in the Games category.
Based in East Lansing, MI, Free The Robots Inc. is a mobile game development studio founded in 2012. The company aims to create accessible games that appeal to gamers of all skill levels. All Material and Software (C) 2012 Free The Robots Inc. / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.