Melbourne, Australia – Production Shed Pty Ltd is pleased to announce the release of Shift Worker 1.4.3 for iPhone 5, a visual calendar and productivity app. Shift Worker is designed for people who work odd shifts or patterns outside the traditional working week. Shift Worker allows users to combine visually-attractive icons with descriptive characters, then plot them on the calendar so their shifts can be easily identified at a glance. Shifts can then be shared with friends and family or saved to the iPhone’s background for quick reference.
Features at a glance:
* Create a virtually unlimited amount of shift types
* Enter shifts on the calendar months in advance in seconds
* Generate shift rotations to fill in future dates automatically
* View the calendar in timeline format to see their shift flow at a glance
* Create colored personalized notes for any date on the calendar
* Include week of year or week 1/2 alternating pattern on the calendar
* Jump to any month by using the “Goto” button
* Save a month’s worth of shifts to the iPhone’s background
* Share shifts with others via email, MMS, Twitter or Facebook
Features in detail:
In addition to standard shifts, rotations can also be applied to the calendar. Users select the length of their rotation, then add shifts and apply that rotation to the calendar. This process allows years’ worth of shifts to be filled in very quickly.
Notes can also be added to any date on the calendar in the same way as adding shifts. Different colors can be used to represent different types of notes for easier visual reference.
Users who start their work week on a day other than Sunday or Monday can select any day of the week. It is also possible to show the week of year or alternating weeks for each line of the calendar. An option to show shifts as icons or by the time in the day that they occur is available to help those who work overnight shifts.
A month’s worth of shifts can be saved to the home screen background so they can be referenced without needing to open up the app. These shifts can also be shared with friends and family via email, MMS, Twitter and Facebook.
* iPhone 3G and above or iPod touch Second generation and above
* iOS 4.3 or later (iOS 6.0 Tested)
* 2.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Shift Worker 1.4.3 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Located in Melbourne, Australia, Production Shed Pty Ltd was founded in 2011 by Mark Schumann. The development studio is focused on mobile applications and web development, with a philosophy of creating visually-appealing products that are also simple to use and understand. All Material and Software (C) 2012 Production Shed Pty Ltd / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.