Knysna, South Africa – Announcing that Edward Ellis, an independent mobile app developer, has just released a brand new product for iPad users. Sign Off 1.0 gives users an easy way to finally say goodbye to the iPad’s default email signature. Users who want to project a professional image for their services or brand are no longer tethered to the “Sent from my iPad” email signature. This app lets them create as many custom “Sign Offs” as they want, and even allows for copy/pasting a signature when forwarding or replying to emails.
Sign Off Features Include:
* Create as many custom email signatures as you want
* Fully customizable – adjust fonts, font color and size, change background color, add a border, adjust border thickness, position text and logo or image as you wish
* Quick and easy to use
* An inexpensive way to portray a professional image in your emails
* Attach vCards so recipients can easily add your details to their address book
* Signature saved as a HTML, linked to an image on a server
* Copy signature from Sign Off and paste into the Mail app
* Activate the Emoji keyboard in settings to add icons or graphics to your signature
* Send documents with your signature from other apps using the “Open In…” feature
Sign Off gives users the ability to fully customize their iPad email signature by choosing their favorite font, adjusting the font color and size, and even adding border or background. Users can also add images, logos and text, and position them to their liking.
The app is not simply for new emails. Users can copy and paste their signature from Sign Off when replying to or forwarding an existing email. This app opens up a whole new world of possibilities for businesses, clubs and other organizations that require professional looking emails. In addition to customized signatures, users now have the ability to attach vCards to their correspondence so recipients can easily add their information to contact lists. Sign Off 1.0 even lets users attach documents, such as quotes or estimates, to new emails via the “Open In…” feature in third-party apps such as Dropbox and from the Email app.
The inspiration for Sign Off struck when Edward Ellis, the app’s developer, needed to create business correspondences while traveling. When asked about his motivation for creating the app, Ellis stated that “I was frustrated that when I’m on the road I can’t attach a professional looking company signature to my emails and I developed Sign Off as a solution to that problem.” He has accomplished that and more with a feature rich app that lets businesses create professional looking emails on the go.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 11 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Sign Off 1.0 is only $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Edward Ellis is a businessman living and working in South Africa. His business centers around communication aids for the disabled, but he has a great passion for Apple products, and mobile apps in particular. Copyright (C) 2012 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.