Kyoto, Japan – Simple Hours is an extremely easy to use application specifically designed to increase your productivity in ways you haven’t imagined. Based on the theory behind the well-known “Hours Time Manager” and to quote Richard Feynman, “The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool”. This totally new remake of a life logging app provides a way to help you achieve your academic goals by recording your activities and grading your efficiency.
QOOQ’s new application, Simple Hours, has just been released. This application aims to remove the boundaries which made it hard for some people to use “Hours Time Manager” due to its complexity. Instead it focuses on the basis of successful time management by answering a simple question. Is my current activity going to help me achieve my goal or not?
At a first glance Simple Hours will look very familiar to its predecessor, Hours Time Manager, but it is much more than that. The interface has been tuned up to be as intuitive as ever, greatly reducing the complexity of recording your activities. Whether it is a positive activity that counts towards achieving your goal or negative activity for when you are just slacking off, Simple Hours will still encourage you to log it. However not everything has changed, it still retains some of the awesome features that made using Hours so interesting, like its app driven community of users who are able to share, compete, and enjoy studying with a each other all around the world. So if you happen to be in a self-imposed exile, looking down the long, dark abyss of frozen time while the rest of the world is out partying, you are no longer alone anymore!
Using Simple Hours has been made so simple that really anyone can use it for almost anything. You can start with something very simple or directly use it for pursuing a huge change in your life. Regardless of your final goal the usage will remains as simple as ever, and visualizing your progress will be performed just as easily as well. Perhaps this new direction Simple Hours takes will finally appeal the more relaxed kind of people so that they can enjoy an improvement in their life.
* Fast and easy information entry, it has never been easier
* A cool way to manage your time
* You can see at a glance when you worked hard and when you slacked off
* Timers allow you to focus on the task without thinking about the time spent
* A social timeline and ranking make you feel like your study companions are fighting nearby, even when in isolated environment
* Share with other users via “Twitter” or “Facebook”
How to use (in just 2 simple steps):
* In the check in screen log in your current activity as positive or a negative one
* At the end of the day check your results in how well you spent your time. You can compare these to previews sessions to ensure that you are still on the right track
Enjoy the great users community and feel free to become someone else’s role model.
* American English, Chinese, and Japanese
* iPhone, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 10.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Simple Hours 1.1 is Free, available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
QOOQ is a company which was founded in the traditional city of Kyoto, Japan back in 2007. At QOOQ we strive to achieve a better understanding of the future. With this in mind, innovative applications are developed for everyone to enjoy. Copyright (C) 2012 QOOQ. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.