Moscow, Russian Federation – Semibold Mammoth has released Simplify 2.5, it’s available in the Mac App Store. Simplify for Mac was the simplest way to control Spotify from the off, and picked up Rdio and iTunes support up to the present. Today, Simplify is also able to control some browser-based streaming music services like Pandora, Deezer and VK (we still are working on providing the best experience while controlling web-based players via Simplify and encourage developers to join us on our GitHub). To control those players, you need to install browser extension – Google Chrome and Safari are currently supported browsers.
New features in Simplify include:
* Added experimental web clients to control Pandora, Deezer, Vkontakte and possibly many more online players right from your Simplify
* Added ability to select which player you want to control right now if there are many players opened at the same time
* Simplify will now ask you what to do when you launch multiple players simultaneously
* Added auto-pause feature during Skype calls
* New Last.fm scrobbling preference pane allows you to select particular players to scrobble from
* New option to enable/disable Apple Remote Controllers
* Added Retina display support
* Added new desktop cover
What customers and media have been saying:
* It’s a very smart tool, easy to use, has chic UI. Love it!
* Simplify – as the name might already imply – keeps the functions and their presentation minimal and easy to use and love
* This [Simplify] is a really nice way to keep an eye on and get control over all your media players at once.
* Simplify for Mac is a very, well, simple way to control the app without looking at its main window, while getting a beautiful artwork widget on your desktop at the same time.
* If you’re looking for a quick and simple way to control Spotify from a nice HUD that stays out of the way until you need it, you should definitely check this app out.
* Requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later
* 3.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Simplify 2.5 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Music category. Feel free to request a redeem code from Semibold Mammoth, just drop us a line.
Semibold Mammoth is a magical development and full-cycle web-development agency located in Moscow, Russia. Since we decided to start developing for Mac one and a half years ago, we’ve made several releases of Simplify and some desktop apps for personal and corporative use. Currently we are working on some iOS apps and web-services, too. Copyright (C) 2013 Semibold Mammoth. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.