SintraWorks releases PDF Nomad 1.4 for Mac OS X – PDF Editor
Parede, Portugal – SintraWorks today is proud to announce the release of PDF Nomad 1.4, an update to their easy-to-use, carefully crafted PDF Editor, made especially for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion. Easily resize whole documents to a different page size with a single command, or resize individual pages with drag and drop, shifting page contents as needed.
Export individual pages as bitmaps (jpg, png etc.) or create spoken audio files from the document’s text. Split documents into even/odd pages, or explode documents into single page PDFs. Merge pages side by side or on top of each other. Split pages in half or tile them to print them onto multiple pages to be assembled into posters. Merge documents, interleave documents and even overlay documents on top of each other. Create and fill out PDF forms. Markup text and annotate pages with rectangles, ovals, arrows, lines and more.
“Fantastic! The outline features will be a massive draw for grad students and academics…” W.Y. United Kingdom
Create books and magazines ready for printing. Add finishing/proofing marks if needed. Ever wanted to print a manual into a small booklet for easy reference, or need to prepare your novel or essay for your publisher? With PDF Nomad you’ll have your document ready within a matter of minutes.
Version 1.4 includes bug fixes and adds nine new features including retina display support, improved window restoration when reopening PDF documents, new text export and page selection options and more.
Other features include:
* Stamp page labels onto pages.
* Create and edit outlines (including batch edits and automatic creation from table of contents)
* Link index table and cross-document references to their corresponding pages
* Print contents mirrored (Eg. to transfer onto a T-shirt or other fabric)
* Text to speech (both live and to audio files)
* Text search and text extraction
To discover these and other features in PDF Nomad, download and take it for a spin. Only stamping a watermark on output while not registered, it is otherwise fully functional from the start. Users will immediately appreciate PDF Nomad’s flexible and advanced control over the final document.
Visit our website for a more info, trials and demo clips.
* Mac OS X 10.7 Lion and later
* 64-bit Intel Mac
Pricing and Availability:
PDF Nomad 1.4 is available as a single-user license for 39.99 USD (29.99 EUR) from both the Mac App Store and from the SintraWorks website. For a full-featured demo, download PDF Nomad from the SintraWorks website. The only limitation of the demo is that on output each page is stamped with a watermark.
Located in beautiful Parede, Portugal, SintraWorks is a privately funded company founded in 2006 by Antonio Nunes. Committed to providing the highest quality software, SintraWorks’ focus is developing productivity solutions for the Mac and iOS platforms, with a major emphasis on total customer satisfaction. Copyright 2006-2012 SintraWorks. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Follow Us On
By OBREAKSL penny stocks
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
- Share your photo memories in style with Picerty for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks