San Francisco, California – MobileSleepDoc, LLC is proud to announce today the global availability of MobileSleepDoc Pro 1.4.1 for iOS and Android. People suffering from poor sleep can optimize MobileSleepDoc Pro to start diagnosis and follow a therapy that matches the requirements.
A short questionnaire needs to be answered about sleeping habits. Based on the data, MobileSleepPro will analyze and suggest a suitable therapy if necessary. Soundscapes that are a part of the App provide soothing sounds to help you relax and sleep better. Multiple sounds are available as part of soundscapes and many more can be downloaded for free.
Extensive reporting is provided by the App. Based on sleeping cycles, data received and therapies followed, a detailed report is instantly created to track daily stats about your sleeping habits and patterns. MobileSleepDoc Pro simply helps you sleep better.
* Great user interface
* Sleep better and make the most out of your day
* Detailed questionnaire and follow up to determine bad sleeping behavior
* Stimulus Control Therapy and Sleep Restriction Therapy to guide you along the way based on your answers
* Insightful reports with graphs of daily sleeping records
* Soundscapes – get access to soothing sounds to help calm yourself and sleep peacefully
* Push notifications while on a therapy
* Password protection
* Many resources and references
* Compatible with iPhone and Android
* Requires iOS/Android
* 12.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MobileSleepDoc Pro 1.4.1 is available globally on the App Store and Google Play priced at just $2.99 (USD) in the Medical category. The App has been designed for iPhone and Android devices. Promo codes or complementary licenses are available on request.
MobileSleepDoc, LLC, San Francisco, CA, USA. MobileSleepDoc, LLC was founded in 2012 by sleep specialist and practicing physician, Melissa Lim, MD. Her vision was to create a simple, interactive, and affordable mobile sleep diagnosis and therapy tool, based on medically proven methods, with the ultimate goal of reducing user healthcare costs and encouraging people to take charge of their sleep. Copyright (C) MobileSleepDoc Pro, 2013. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.