New York, New York – SleepBot LLC today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of SleepBot for iOS. SleepBot, the critically acclaimed sleep cycle tracker and smart alarm and is finally available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch! Featured in WIRED, Lifehacker, Gizmodo, Mashable, and more!
SleepBot is an intuitive smart alarm and beautiful sleep cycle tracker that lets you record movements and sounds throughout the night. Customize how you want to sleep and wake up gently each morning during your lightest sleep phase. Listen to soothing ambient soundtracks as you fall asleep.
SleepBot is the most complete sleep tracker, smart alarm, and ambient sound machine in the App Store:
* Smart wake up: Gradual alarm based on movements and noise within 30 minutes before first alarm
* Multiple alarms capability: Only smart alarm that lets you set multiple alarms as alerts or precautions
* Movement tracking: Adjustable sensitivity, easily compare with sound graphs
* Sound tracking: Detailed sound graphs let you play back noise with a tap
* 10 custom designed alarm soundtracks designed for Smart Wake-up
* Background mode: sleep tracking continues even in the background
* Long-term Trend graphs: length, sleep/wake times, pattern for sleep quality over time
* Statistics: Analyze any time range to see sleep debt, average sleep, etc.
* Ambient Noise: Soothing soundtracks to help you gently fall asleep
* Sleep Help: Find out how to fall asleep or stay awake from quick action lists
* Automatic Sync: backup and restore sleep data, and view it online
* Export: Share sleep entries, graphs, and stats as images or csv
SleepBot is recognized by the United States National Institute of Health and the National Academy of Engineering. Simple to use and understand, SleepBot utilizes the most accurate tracking algorithm of any sleep app on the App Store (dare to compare to any application on iOS or Android).
* Compatible with iPhone/iPod touch/iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 14.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SleepBot 1.0 for iOS is free and available worldwide exclusively through the iTunes App Store in the Health & Fitness category. SleepBot will only work on iOS 5.0+ devices.
Based in New York, NY, SleepBot LLC creates the #1 unified sleep tracking experience with mobile devices. Copyright (C) 2013 SleepBot LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.