Heidelberg, Germany – Phonetrait 2.0, a smart speed dialer for the iPhone developed by Paul Steinhilber, is now available on the iOS App Store. Phonetrait 2.0 provides a quick and easy way to contact people from your address book by tapping their contact pictures. Automatically sorting the contacts on the starting screen by how often and how recently they are contacted guarantees the quickest access to the people most important and relevant for the user. Of course it is also possible to add favorites, which will always be shown on top.
By presenting the contact pictures it is easier to recognize a contact at a glance. Phonetrait also tries to get a picture for every contact by using the Facebook and Twitter account data from the address book. If no picture is available phonetrait shows one of various beautiful default pictures in one of four different colors, making it even possible to quickly distinguish between contacts without picture.
Phonetrait 2.0 allows you to contact someone using either text message, iMessage, FaceTime, Twitter email or a normal phone call. In addition it is possible to view the contacts notes, websites and addresses. Phonetrait is different to all other speed dialer and contact contacter on the App Store, because it combines a dynamic sorted list with a beautiful user interface focused on the contact pictures. Phonetrait 2.0 is a free update to phonetrait, but is reengineered and built from scratch. Every screen is newly designed and there are a lot of new features – making phonetrait 2.0 a totally different app.
* Dynamically sorted contact list, based on contact usage
* Favorites: Manually add contacts to the main screen, which will always stay on top
* Contact people via phone call, FaceTime, text message (iMessage or SMS) or email
* Contact people via Twitter (@-Mentions and Direct Messages)
* Support for linked contacts (e.g. iOS 6 Facebook integration)
* Keypad to call numbers, which aren’t in the address book
* View additional information for a contact (picture, notes, addresses, websites)
* Load Twitter/Facebook profile picture if contact has no picture but a Twitter/Facebook account
* Option to prefer images from Twitter/Facebook
* Improved default pictures, when a contact has no image
* Supports retina resolution and the 4″ screen of the iPhone 5
* English, German, French, Portuguese, Japanese, Turkish and Hungarian
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 3.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Phonetrait 2.0 is available for only $2.99 USD (or the equivalent amount in other currencies) worldwide exclusively through the iOS App Store in the Productivity category.
Located in Heidelberg, Germany, Paul Steinhilber is developing and designing productivity applications for iPhone and iPad. Copyright (C) 2012 Paul Steinhilber. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.